Switch to full style
Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...
Post a reply

Red Lion

24 Apr 2008 16:12

We have had some fantastic nights in the Red Lion, food and entertainment brill. Cant wait to go back in June and see Michael, Gogo, Ahmed and the rest of the boys :lol:

The Red Lion

30 May 2008 21:37

The Red Lion is the friendliest place in Icmeler. Great Food, Brilliant Entertainment, The Michael Jackson Show is fantastic, Excellent Cocktails. Cannot wait to go back Hopefully at the end of September beginning of October. Thanks to GoGo, Ahmed (both of them) Jimmy, & Michael & the rest of the guys for making our holiday the best yet.

red lion

01 Jun 2008 21:55

we had a great time in the red lion last year roll on the 1 july coming back for 2 weeks hi gogo ahmet and all the boys looking forward 2 seeing you my sons hearts shirt on the wall scottish football team rock on ahmet x

16 Jun 2008 21:33

We didnt eat there this year, but spent a few nights propping up the bar, dancing and chatting to Gogo, wonderful guy.

Mary & Phill.

25 Jun 2008 16:26

the red lion is a great restaurant and bar! they make the best drinks! lol.
fuat is my fave waiter there i:

26 Sep 2008 07:16

another place we visited...........had a good meal...great fun.....and the guys were brilliant with the youngest...........will visit soon guys........

19 Jun 2009 08:07

Sampled the Fish in Salt again in the Red Lion, while Phill had a Fillet Steak. Both meals were delicious once again and not one bone was found in my fish. Excellent meal and a free shuttle service home.

Re: Red Lion

28 Sep 2009 18:35

One the cheapest for cooked breakfast,the Turkish Pizza is something totally different :lol:

07 Oct 2009 09:48

not my idea of a good restuarant indian food was crap, and waiters to in your face. will not be going there again one of the worst meal in Icmeler this holiday.

07 Oct 2009 16:47

Sorry to hear that eddie & gwen, thought it was just us who'd had a bad time there. We went on the recommendation of so many folk on here after deciding we'd try places other than our usual favourites - had steak dishes, or should I say they brought some meat dishes out to us!!
The sauce was disgusting and the meat was like leather, it was sooo bad that we didn't eat any of it, it was inedible
Usually, we'd have sent it back and asked them to try again, but it was late and they were finishing doing food, so we politely pointed out the problem and refused to pay for anything other than our drinks

Shame really cos the lads were lovely and it seemed a lively enough place - one we won't be heading back to am afraid

03 Nov 2009 15:44

Had a couple of meals there last week, have to admit we were quite surprised that the food was good as the restaurant looks more like a greasy spoon cafe. The seat pads looked like they could do with a good clean, but it was the end of the season so they can be forgiven.

The first meal we had, Simon ordered the Beef Sroganoff, I ordered the pepper chicken, Sophie & Alan had the Ottoman special and Dale asked for a Chicken Pizza with chips.

The second time we ate in the Red Lion, we asked for variations of the menu meals. I had a Mushroom Stroganoff (which was lovely), Sophie asked for the meatballs to be cooked with a tomato based sauce (again it was great) Dale had Chicken pizza again and Simon & Alan had steak (Simon said it was the best steak he had had all holiday)

The food was lovely.

A couple of days later we went in for breakfast. Real bacon & sausage!!! Very nice indeed.

22 Aug 2010 12:25

great bunch of lads had a few good nights and a lovely meal and breakfast here....

27 Sep 2010 18:06

Nice bunch of lads, but we didn't rate the meal very much. Dont think we will be going back here next year.

22 Oct 2010 14:20

Went in here for lunch one day, but won't be back. Probably the worst meal we've ever had in Icmeler - soggy, anaemic chips, rest of meal very disappointing. My strawberry cheesecake was nothing like any cheesecake I've ever had before - more like pink synthetic cream with a few brick-hard strawberries on top, covered in red goo!

01 Sep 2011 21:46

Nice place but people are too much in your face better places for sure

21 Jun 2012 17:25

While sat in Alins across the road from Red Lion on a very hot evening i was tempted to try this place as the cool spray was so inviting.

Many times over the years i have walked past but i had a very good evening there. No hassle from the staff. The entertainment of 5 ladies dancing, open the box, musical chairs etc was different and fun to watch

I returned and had a breakfast and later i had a steak meal all of which was good.

The place was full for the England game and there was a good atmosphere, but i don't like football so i left pretty quick at 10pm

Like i said i have walked past many times before but i will give them a go again in September
Post a reply