Chef Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Chef Restaurant

Postby JT » 23 Jan 2005 13:03

Welcome to Guestbook for Chef Restaurant. Post your message here.
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

chef restaurant

Postby sueles810 » 19 Feb 2005 16:19

I would say that it has to be one of the busiest restaurants in Icmeler, the service and the food is excellent, the only downfall, if any, is that its not the place to go if you only want a quiet meal.
sueles810

Re: chef restaurant

Postby debi » 10 May 2005 14:11

sueles810 wrote:I would say that it has to be one of the busiest restaurants in Icmeler, the service and the food is excellent, the only downfall, if any, is that its not the place to go if you only want a quiet meal.
8) 8) 8)
I would agree on it being one of the busiest restaurants in town,because, we like to sit right on the end ,by the entrance,but even in October,you struggle to get one of those tables.Food and service are excellent.It's one of our 4 fave places to eat.beautiful Steak Dianne,always cooked to perfection.
debi

Postby mazz » 24 Feb 2006 21:18

This restaurant is excellent, and so popular - if I want to eat there i usually book a table on the way back from the beach!

I love the fresh pitta bread you get here.... the fish is always really good as are the steaks - and if you've ever had one of their fruit salads to share - ooooh gorgeous!

The service from Elvis and the team is excellent.

If you've never tried the food here - it's definitely worth a visit!

Mazz
:D
mazz

Postby andy » 25 Feb 2006 07:50

Have never tried this place before, which one is it that you are all recommending ?, as i remember seeing a chef 1 and chef 2.
Is it the one between the 3 bells and the beach?.
andy

Postby mazz » 25 Feb 2006 21:58

The Chef restaurant is the one underneath the Devamli hotel, next door to the Love Boat restaurant, on the main road (top of canal).
Definitely recommend you try it!
Mazz
:D
mazz

Advertisement

Postby dee » 10 Apr 2006 11:29

I agree definitely worth a visit :) Eaten there number of times always been very good
dee

Postby Karemolinos » 26 Apr 2006 14:36

Tried this place for the first time last October, will definately be trying it again, food was really excellent and a very proffesional atmosphere :D
Karemolinos

Postby Neets36 » 26 Apr 2006 20:05

In my opinion, they do the best Pizza's in icmeler ...... we've had other food there on various occasions and its always been good. :)
Neets36

Postby mazz » 27 May 2006 21:10

I ate at the Chef restaurant a couple of times last week - as usual it was excellent. I just love the Tornado Rossini steak (in red wine sauce) yummmy!

You still get the pitta bread delivered on a paddle too - great, really enjoyed the mezzes you can order to go with it!

They have closed Chef 2 which was across the road, and are just concentrating on the main restaurant now.

Elvis and the team are, of course, still giving excellent service. As it was fairly chilly in the evenings last week they had a glass cased wood burner going in the middle of the resturant which was lovely, but I shouldn't think it'll be there much longer though if the current temperature is anything to go by.... hot hot hot!

I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough.

Mazz
mazz

chef

Postby mama » 28 May 2006 15:25

I totally agree with mazz this in my opinion is the best tucker in icmeler although my mrs thinks that the lighthouse is :) :D
mama
New User
New User

Advertisement

Chef Restaurant

Postby babs » 26 Jun 2006 17:28

Ate in Chef quite a few times - we were staying at the Diva so it was particularly handy. Must say we have been going to Icmeler for 5 years now and have never eaten there before - big mistake. Food was always excellent and Elvis, Reg and Co made it a pleasure to eat there. Well Done!
babs

Postby Neets36 » 13 Jul 2006 14:11

Excellent place to eat, didnt let us down again this year, the food is always 10/10 for us and I know its not very exciting but the salads are so delicious to look at, delicious to eat too!
Neets36

Postby Colette » 10 Oct 2006 14:58

Loved this place again this year, excellent food and excellent service provided by all.

Couldn't find any minus points at all, from start to finish it was excellent
Colette

Postby NIK26 » 12 Oct 2006 14:52

Ate here quite a lot in September meals are great and service is always very good. Serhat, Elvis and Reggie are a really nice bunch of people. Can't wait to see them all again next year.
NIK26

chef by far the best

Postby dodge » 04 Apr 2007 10:24

hi all
this is our most visited restaurant we love it the food the service always with lots of smiles & make you feel most welcome, i love the popeye steak & peppered steak ,husband tries all different & daughter just loves the onion steak,elvis & the crew are great

be there in august
see you al soon
cheers dodge :lol:
dodge

Advertisement

chef

Postby blondie2211 » 27 May 2008 13:01

Chef is an excellent place to eat. I like the fact the kitchen area is open so you know it's clean.
Food is always excellent and if you are staying at the Devamli next door, the chef will give you 10% discount off your meal.
Elvis and the team are very attentive, but don't over fuss. My youngest son plays the guitar and they took their one down off the wall and gave him it to play - he was having withdrawal symptoms from not playing up until that point!
Really friendly atmosphere and always busy, which to me tells you if a restaurant is good or not!
They had lots of kids up at different times making there own bread and you could see how chuffed the kids were.
Great family place.
blondie2211

Postby chris jo and cory » 26 Sep 2008 07:27

got to agree that this place is busy and very very popular.
we went twice on our recent holiday...........and although i hate to say it as there are so many great places....this place was our best meal out!
i had combo fahitas............mmmmmmmm.........the fussy eating wife had pizza..........she raved about it for days...comparing each and every meal afterwards to the pizza she had at the chef...........so it was stiched on that we would be going back....even after our promise to try somewhere new each night.
the guys were great............brilliant at keeping a very demanding 15 month old happy...........nothing was too much trouble........
in my opinion........if the wife raves about a meal anywhere....its a better recommendation than an egon ronay 5 star award......
see you next time guys.and thanks for a great couple of nights!
chris jo and cory

pizza

Postby pip » 22 Feb 2009 17:59

:D :D have to agree with the above post the pizza at chef is top notch.... only beaten by the calamari. going back june this year cant wait... :D :D
pip

Re: Chef Restaurant

Postby sue.c » 24 Aug 2009 11:51

thought we would give this place a try after the brill comments but i was gravely ill within 1hour after eating there and also was my hubby and we both had the same meal
sue.c

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.