The Olive Tree restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

The Olive Tree restaurant

Postby mazz » 09 Sep 2007 20:08

The Olive Tree restaurant is under the Bonjour Hotel. Run by King Soloman and Charlie (some may remember these two from the Lighthouse a couple of years ago) the food here is superb, service is excellent and all the staff are lovely. I can't rate this restaurant highly enough.

It's also a great place to chill out for a drink after the food service has stopped - I kept Charlie and the others up until the wee small hours on more than one occasion while I was there.

So if you're off to Icmeler soon, I recommend you try this restaurant at least once!

Mazz
mazz

Advertisement

Postby andiescottie » 10 Sep 2007 19:46

I totally agree! My boyfriend and I were there for the last week of august 07 and ate in the olive tree the last 2 nights of our hols. We wish that we had found it sooner. Food, staff and service were wonderful!!!!!
Please give it a try! Especially the turkish specialities, worth twice the price at least!
andiescottie

Postby mazz » 06 Jun 2008 19:45

Just as good again this year, if not better!

Give it a try!

Mazz
mazz

Postby bebedeniz » 24 Jun 2008 05:38

Blimey I must have been in a different restaurant! We ate there last Thursday night and were SO disappointed.
Definately least favourite of all our 14 meals this year.
Nothing wrong with food, just very ..........well, nothing to report. Not on of the six of us thought we'd had anything special.
Maybe chose the wrong night.
bebedeniz

Lemon tree

Postby joane » 13 Jul 2008 15:34

I agree with last report we dined there in june this year 2008. There was a wedding there. I had chicken noodles disgusting really over cooked. Ordered this because read that chef had been in hong kong cookiing for ? years he neads to go back for re training :
joane
New User
New User

Re: The Olive Tree restaurant

Postby Pamela » 27 May 2010 14:49

THIS RESTAURANT CLOSED AT THE END OF 2008, CHARLIE IS NOW AT CHARLEY'S RESTAURANT JUST BEHIND CARTIER ESTATE AGENTS.
Pamela
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.