Ozzys Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Ozzys Restaurant

Postby Penn69 » 09 Sep 2010 22:02

Hi Ozzy

Was in Icmeler couple weeks ago. Probably don't remember me!!! Sorry couldn't meet for that googdbye drink to thank you and your colleagues for your hospitality but was not well on last the last night. Have already booked to go to Icmeler next September so hopefully see you all then.

Tina

xxxxxx :)
Penn69
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Ozzys Restaurant

Postby blondie » 25 Oct 2010 11:40

We had another lovely meal in Ozzy's last week. All four of us enjoyed our meals very much indeed, especially my daughter, who opted for the Desti Kebab and was taken aback when it arrived at the table complete with fireworks! We were told it was a new chef who had just started, but the food was just as good as we remembered it from our last visit. None of us had room for a dessert except my bottomless pit of a son, and the waitress was very apologetic because they only had one dessert available - son wasn't complaining though, as he ended us with an enormous slab of chocolate cake! It was also the Sunday quiz night, so the place was very busy and it was a good laugh! Part of the proceeds were going to the dogs' home, so well done to all on that score too!
blondie

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Guestbooks.