Ozzys Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Ozzys Restaurant

Postby dansheeny15 » 21 Aug 2007 18:50

Ozzys Restaurant is located in İcemeler near Old Village. I am stayıng at Rhodes Apartments sınce Friday 17th August and so far we have been to Ozzys Restaurant 4 tımes! It ıs the best restaurant I have ever come across. It has really good entertaınment ıncludıng football and a really good selectıon of musıc. It ıs fully aır condıtıoned throughout the restaurant.

The Waıters, Ozzy and hıs famıly are very frıendly and wıll greet you as you enter. The food ıs excellent, fast and very fıllıng. So the food does not dıssapoınt you there.
There ıs a waıter called Pete and ıf u ask very nıcely he wıll gıve a lovly and relaxıng neck massage. 8)

In fact, there ıs absolutly NOTHING bad about thıs restaruant, People are frıendly, food ıs delıcous and those massges are very relaxıng ıf you had a rough day.

Also so far this ıs the fırst place that I have come across that lets you use theır computer to check your emaıls! Whıch has come ın handy for me! So remember ıf you come to stay ın Icemeler then please vısıt Ozzys Restaurant.

Danıel
dansheeny15
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby Papa_P » 21 Aug 2007 22:01

I have to totally agree!

We visited there in June on the reccomendation of Teddy at the Daystar...and it was SUPERB!

One of the best meals we had in our week over there! So needless to say we will be back a couple of times in September! :)

Make sure you pay him a visit!
Papa_P

Postby sue :) » 26 Aug 2007 16:50

I totally agree Ozzys is a fantastic place to go. Does anyone know if Hassan is there who shows you all the tricks with the straws and things this year. He had us thinking last year with his tricks. Going back 30th August and would love to see them all again.
sue :)

Postby jessfm » 27 Aug 2007 00:17

Hi... we got back from Icmeler Friday just gone... stayed at Tuncay apts just abit further up from Ozzy's... We ate there a few times... had a few breakfasts there too... food is still lovely... especially the sizzlers
:) Yes Hassan is still there... so is Fatih... Ozzy's baby due within the not too distant future....
A big HI to Fatih... Hassan & Ozzy if you ever get to read this... keep up your good work... and yes I would recommend this place for a nice meal...
Gail....
jessfm

Postby Papa_P » 18 Sep 2007 09:20

Just to let anyone who might want to know...

Ozzy and his wife have had another baby boy! :D :D :D
Papa_P

Postby red wine » 23 Sep 2007 16:20

yep we were there the day of delivery both ozzy and his wife wanted a girl but were happy with a healthy boy to add to there lovely family we had a meal and a few lunches and the food and service was excellent
red wine

Advertisement

Re: Ozzys Restaurant

Postby Shelley » 22 Jan 2008 19:11

Husband got a bad steak - nothing can beat Chef for steak (Chef next to Loveboat that is) - anyway, he had to complain and we were mortified that we had actually got a bad meal in Icmeler (only happened once before at Sweetys, but now that is Noels and food is fab!) Think the staff were mortified too that we had to complain. Can I just say on the plus side - I had lamb chops one night and they were great, staff really nice and would go back again .... but not for steak!
Shelley
New User
New User

Postby Becky » 25 Jan 2008 17:53

First went in 2004 for an evening meal...and ended up in there another 3 times that holiday. Then been back at least every holiday since. Food is lovely and staff always friendly and helpful.

Becky
Becky
New User
New User

Postby bebedeniz » 24 Jun 2008 06:15

Although our apartments are very very close to Ozzy's, we'd never actually gone in until this year.
There were six of us, and it was busy the night we tried it.
We waited absolutely forever! Luckily, we were near the entrance to the kitchen and quite enjoyed watching the bustle in there. When the meals finally came they were fine.
Three of us decided on a pudd, my friend opting for the apple pie and custard. When I asked her what it was like she pulled a face and said not great. From nowhere Ozzy appeared asking was anything wrong and she said the custard wasnt very nice. He was horrified and rushed off to make her more himself! Unfortunately, although she didnt like to say, it was really no better. However they wouldnt be beaten, they were SO shocked it hadnt gone down well - 'It's BIRDS' he said 'From ENGLAND'!!
He wanted to know what wasn't right with it, and eventually brought me paper and pen and made me write out how to make custard!!
They were so nice with us, and we all had such a laugh about it - which continued into whether or not they really did serve 'proper' pork sausages as advertised!
We spoke to them every day as we passed, always pleasant. On our last morning we went for breakfast - I have to say the best English breakfast I've had in Icmeler, to my surprise - and still Ozzy brought out the pack of custard asking if we wanted any!
(and no - of course they weren't 'proper' Very tasty though!)
bebedeniz

Postby geovil » 18 Jul 2008 12:17

Have Ate in Ozzy's many times first in 2005 and 2weeks ago and the meals were excellent he even made a point of coming around showing everyone the pork sausages he uses from England he also makes a point of getting you a complimentary last drink before you leave.
Geovil
geovil

Postby ozzyinhull » 10 Sep 2008 22:58

8) looks like i be eating and having a photo session in there next week ozzy :lol: :lol:
ozzyinhull

Advertisement

Postby mazz » 17 Sep 2008 19:46

We tried Ozzy's for the first time this year on someone's recommendation and I can honestly say it's now in my top 3 restaurants. Food is excellent, as is the service and friendliness of all the staff.
Ended up eating there 4 times during the fortnight - superb.
mazz

Postby reesy1959 » 27 Sep 2008 15:16

Popped in one afternoon in June for a couple of drinks and we promised to go back for an evening meal. We both enjoyed our meals, but I had a dodgy stomach for a day or two after my prawn curry. I will go back again, but choose a different dish.

Super service and plenty of time to chat to us even though they were busy.
reesy1959

Fantastic nights!

Postby debs154 » 04 Jun 2009 22:37

We were in Icmeler at the end of May and Ozzy's is by far one of the best restaurants I have eaten in.
The first night we had steaks which were to die for - cooked to perfection by the chef. The little basket of fresh veg which accompanied them was also a nice touch.

Quite often in Turkey you get some thing which is not quite as you asked for but not here - I had a blue cheese sauce which was fantastic!

Another night we had lamb and again cooked to perfect standards.

And the staff - the most welcoming and fun people you could wish to meet - they had us up dancing on both times we were there - but it's not compulsory if you don't want to join in.

I would thoroughly recommend you go here early on in your holiday - you will keep going back time and time again.

Thanks to everybody who made our visits there the highlight of our holiday!

Can't wait to go back!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D
debs154
New User
New User

Postby jambogarry » 18 Sep 2009 09:46

We ate here twice this year and on both visits the meal and service was first class.
On our first visit we all struggled to eat all of the meal and Ozzy asked WHY?, just to big for us we said, so on our second visit he remembered this and down sized it a little for us, just right and empty plates :D .
The bread and dips to start with are yummy.
jambogarry

Postby mazz » 30 Sep 2009 20:34

Still fantastic. Love this place, it's now my number 1 favourite, Ozzy's a great guy and so are all the rest of his team.
Superb food and excellent services... what more can I say - if you haven't already tried Ozzys you absolutely must!

Mazz
mazz

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 04 Nov 2009 19:07

Went to Ozzys again and I had a lovely curry, we even managed to get a free drink.
reesy1959

Postby LynnJenny » 20 Jun 2010 14:33

we went for lunch carl had chip butty me and david had bagettes they were nice staff really freindly
LynnJenny

Postby sandybeach » 02 Jul 2010 15:09

Highly recommended ate here several times and all the meals were superb, thanks to Chef Jeff for the great food. This restaurant is now one of my favorites and the prices are one of the best in Icmeler but really good quality food.
Excellent service from friendly waiters. Ozzy introduced us to the chef as we were so pleased with our meals.
This restaurant is definitely worth a visit.

Listed below are some of the meals we ate here:

Fillet steak
Fish and Chips
Salmon
Kebab
Chicken Madras
Chicken Fajitas

Looking forward to eating here again see you soon Ozzy, Hassan & Marreesh
sandybeach

Postby robbo » 02 Jul 2010 21:55

Always have a meal or three at Ozzy's when in Icmeler, lovely food and Ozzy is a great host, lets you enjoy your meal without being in your face and like most he always remembers you. Since he moved he now has a good play area for kids which is the only thing his last place lacked, will definately be paying him a visit when we go back in sept/oct
cheers Robbo 8)
robbo

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.