Angels Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Angels Restaurant

Postby mia-35 » 06 Aug 2007 17:25

Came on a weeks break to Icmeler and found the Angels restaurant quite by chance. The staff were extremely accomodating as I was on my own. Anything I needed they would go out of their way to get it for me. Anything they could do they would do. As a result of this I decided I was coming back for a three week holiday wıth my children. We ate there every night, and the standards of the meals never dropped. Chef Hagi was just the best. Very accomodating for my very fussy eating daughter. He is the Gordon Ramsey of Turkey. Would have loved to have brought him home with me. If you visit Icmeler... Angels Restaurant is the place to go. They even provide a free taxi service. Free internet and a play area for children. Very family orientated. Cant wait to get back there to see them all again.
mia-35
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby bec » 06 Aug 2007 18:06

Hiya hun-where is this place?
x
bec

Postby JT » 06 Aug 2007 18:15

Angels I hope is the one on the corner facing the Fabre apartments in the village
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby bec » 06 Aug 2007 18:27

Ok ok-John erm :? where are the Fabre Aparts? haha can you see where this is going.
Gene will tell you i'm not very good with places :lol:
No probs if in the village then happy with that :D
bec

Postby JT » 06 Aug 2007 20:18

I think that is the wrong one Gene as that is called the Angel Inn and maybe the owner of the one in the village will pop in and clarify this
JT
Admin
Admin

Angels

Postby mia-35 » 07 Aug 2007 07:49

Angels Restaurant ıs located next to the Faber Hotel in the Old Village. İm not sure how to Upload a photo of this fab place :roll: I will try later today when I have a little more time. But to clarify the pic on here now is NOT the Angels Restaurant I am talkıng about. :lol: [/img]
mia-35
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby Colette » 23 Aug 2007 16:14

xSaRaHx-x1511x

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:00 pm Post subject: Angels Restaurant, the BEST one in Icmeler! x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heylo everybody, my names Sarah and im from Northern Ireland. Went to Icmeler in July 4 the first time with my boyfriend. Must say i hada great time. I first remember walking past Angels Restaurant and Sharon shouting over at us, "oh u two must have just arrived because use r white!" well, at first i thought how rude! She then asked us to come in for a drink. So we went in for a drink and Sharon sat down beside us and made us feel sooo welcome! she even drew us a wee map of how to get into the town! but ever since that night we were in Angels Restaurant nearly every night! the craic in the place was top class, everybody is sooo nice, they made us feel realy at home! and it is the best place to go if its your birthday! they also know great drinking games...oh wat a night! dont think i have every been sooo drunk in my life! they also provide you with a free taxi service and their own very special Angel's Taxi, with air conditioning and everything! I enjoyed my time there so much i am going back in September! cannot wait! so if you are planning on staying in Icemler, then Angels Restaurant is the place to go! lots of love Sarah xx

Papa_P

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like fun!

Where is it?

Angels Restaurant

Postby Stephanie » 17 Dec 2008 12:15

:D Have Been to Icemeler now 4 times, love it. We came across Angels Resturant back in 2007 and once eaten there didn't really eat anywhere else, food is absolutely fabulous, they make you feel like one of the family,Sharon, Pasha and Hagi are really great. Even if we went somewhere else we would always pop in for a drink, or two or three, usually late at night, nothing was ever any trouble. They are in the Old Town down the road from Dejaview. We visited Icmeler again 2008 and headed straight for Angels, however Sharon wasn't there :( but we were welcomed with open arms, we even met the family, his brother Kemal runs the Lemon Tree Restaurant in Icmeler itself. Please if you go to Icmeler, go to Angels and say hi to them for me, try eating there you will not be dissapointed, good atmosphere and company. If Nori is there please say Ben Chock Gusselum.
Stephanie
New User
New User

Postby yvonnem » 21 Dec 2008 17:07

Living most of the year in Icmeler, I can only whole-heartedly agree that Angel Restaurant is the Old Village's best restaurant! For quality of food (always freshly cooked), good prices and a fantastic family-run place. They are friends as well as great neighbours, run by 3 brothers, with Norrie as this year's hassle man. They have never let me down, whether it be a birthday celebration or friends coming to vist. It's worth the walk into the village to eat there. On the opposite corner of the Faber Hotel (the newish pink/chrome hotel).
yvonnem

Postby sheepy » 30 May 2009 19:17

Got to agree with the above.

Having just arrived on our first visit to Icmeler last week, we went for a very tired from travelling walk, and was accosted by Norrie, we thought "why not", and weren't disappointed.

The standard of the food....well let's just say it set the standard for the whole week. Norrie was great, imitating my accent (Liverpool), and you can imagine the comments as soon as I ordered "chicken" :oops:

Only pity is that they never seemed busy, guess this is due to their location, not exactly easy to find - more a place you stumble upon
sheepy

Postby eddie&gwen » 19 Jun 2009 05:29

sampled the food in angels and it was fab, fillet steak is to die for.returning to icmeler in september but not in village will walk to angels for there great food
eddie&gwen

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 19 Jun 2009 08:04

There was an Angels Inn Restaurant opposite Ozlem1 Apartments where we stayed - is this the same place? Also if its the same place its next door to Kurt Apartments.
reesy1959

Postby mr magoo » 19 Jun 2009 08:28

hi reesy,

that's the Angel Inn apartments up near the ozlem aparts, and very nice they are too.

the Angel restaurant is near the Faber aparts close to ozzy's and what used to be Mr Chef. there's a picture of the restaurant on the photo gallery.

magoo
mr magoo

Postby reesy1959 » 19 Jun 2009 12:08

Thank you Mr Magoo. I might try this restaurant in October when we return.
reesy1959

Re: Angels Restaurant

Postby Liza123 » 15 Sep 2009 17:38

Sorry our favourite chef Hagi is no longer there and is spending time working in Iraq (Basra) hopefully he will be back there next year, as it would be good to see our old friend! :D
Liza123
New User
New User

Postby JT » 15 Sep 2009 21:57

Angels closed down over a week ago
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby sheepy » 16 Sep 2009 21:57

I'm very sorry to hear they closed, but I'm really not surprised. They were a bit out of the way anyway - more a place you find accidentally - and more to the point, they were all but deserted all the time when we were last there in July.
sheepy

Postby pasha » 30 Apr 2010 18:18

Angels Restaurant ıs closed but Pasha has a new restaurant called Turkish Delight Restaurant opposıte Pleasure and next to Titanic restaurant.
pasha
New User
New User

Postby tıger » 30 Apr 2010 18:46

Hello Pasha glad to hear you have a new restaurant and we can see you agaın we look forward to trying the food because we know how good it was before - see you soon :) :) :)
tıger
New User
New User

Postby Stephanie » 04 May 2010 20:19

Hi Pasha and Hagi, I really hope all goes well for you, if the food is as good as it was at Angel's you will be the best restaurant in Icmeler. You make everyone feel really welcome and nothing is too much trouble for you. For anyone who hasn't tried this restaurant please do so you will not be dissapointed.
Stephanie
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.