Captain Bullshits

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Postby juicyjude » 18 Sep 2007 10:21

Just a question about the boat trips. Seems silly I know, but we would like to do the boat trip next year but I am a little afraid of deep water but getting there. I like snorkelling but wondered if the boat that the captain uses has a ladder which you can get on and off the boat with, or whether you have to jump into the water. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:
juicyjude

Advertisement

Postby skilly » 18 Sep 2007 21:12

Yes, he does have a ladder and you can have a lifejacket for anyone who is a bit frightened of deep water like me :oops:
skilly

Postby juicyjude » 20 Sep 2007 11:18

Thanks Skilly for your info, that has been very helpful, will give it a go next year then. I usually wear snorkelling jacket so thats OK but the getting on and off the boat with fins on worries me. Ta for that :D
juicyjude

Postby Fanny » 24 Sep 2007 23:39

if the lifejackets are a bit too uncool, they have the floaty sausage things as well!!
you'll have a great time - we've tried other boat trips but Bully's is the best for us 8)
Fanny

Postby mark » 28 Apr 2008 19:00

We have done bullshits boat trip a couple of times.Its a great day out.Also the couple of times we have done it ali has given out cards for 10% discount on your meal that evening.Food is very good to. 8) 8)
mark

Postby Fanny » 30 Apr 2008 22:35

can't agree more Mark - the hot and spicy/garlic sizzlers are to die for
the kids love the spag bol

his happy hour on the way back is much appreciated too!
we did every trip he ran for the fortnight we were there in 2007 including the midnight one - what a lovely crowd the other folk were too
Fanny

Advertisement

Postby Not the weakest link » 02 May 2008 16:00

its not the same without Skinny Rambo and Robbie. they were there our first year and it was fab. we still go in each year at least once and its not the same by a long chalk.
Not the weakest link

Postby Fanny » 03 May 2008 19:05

aw know what you mean Mark - last we saw Robbie was a couple of years ago working at Coco Beach

things change and move on though don't you think?
Fanny

Postby gavin » 04 Jul 2008 19:17

just back today...had great time with mel,ali,jimmy,antonio and loud vulcan....oh and little baby alaina(think that is how you spell it). didnt know ali had an accident when getting the boat ready in the winter...he is on the mend...cracked two vertibra in his back and still has loss of feeling in one of his legs....but still as daft as ever....Gavin 8)
gavin
New User
New User

Postby karlee » 09 Aug 2008 07:38

Went on the boat trip last week,had a great time.Mel and the baby were on the trip as well.Lovely food and company the lads were a great laugh and on the way home they had everyone singing and dancing,great trip.
Karlee
karlee

Postby Colette » 09 Aug 2008 12:08

Poor Ali I hope he will be ok.
Colette

Advertisement

Postby KarenH » 11 Aug 2008 07:06

ali is now fine collete!

we did there wonderful boat trip, and had a glorious day!

the first night we arrived they recognised us all from last year which was wonderful!
we get such a wonderful welcome in bullshits every time, the food is lovely, even chef stops his cooking to come and give us a kiss/shake hands...
KarenH

Postby Fanny » 18 Aug 2008 10:45

we're just back and as always, the Bullshit crew really made our holiday
we went on all of the boat trips they ran while we were there apart from the first Sunday one of our stay as it was fully booked - oh and we also cancelled a Tues trip to go on the ICR AI trip instead

it was soooo hard leaving on our last night as we were having a ball in the restaurant - next year we'll have to make sure that the trans only picks us up at 1.00 am so that we don't have to leave half way through the dancing
Fanny

Postby Fanny » 20 Aug 2008 22:46

happy birthday Volkan if you're back from the Moonlight trip and reading this - ahhhh this time last week and the week before
thanks again guys for making it our best holiday yet

PS

Cem - keep practicing the new dances to teach Nelly for next year ha ha
Fanny

Postby tilly the jambo » 07 Sep 2008 15:14

best place best boat trip love this place made us very welcome last year and this year my daughter joanne and volcan are very good pals she took him some irn brew from edinburgh airport and he loved it :D hope to go back next year miss them all so much
tilly the jambo

Captain Bullshits

Postby jackie » 08 Sep 2008 14:28

:D Sorry my post is late. My husband and i walked by here one night when we was in Icmeler July and saw a friend we had lost contact with since 2004 so we decided to go and have a meal, we really enjoyed it and the staff were amazing.They made us feel very welcome.
Thanks to all the Staff and i would recommend this place. Highly Commended.
Lots of love Jackie & Tony xx
See you again in another year. 8)
jackie
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby KarenH » 26 Sep 2008 05:58

wonderful hosts, we love eating here.......and regard them all as friends...

the boat trips are a fantastic day out, the boat isnt overcrowed, the food is delicious, and i can get malibu and coke in the afternoon for about 4lira.....

:D
KarenH

Postby KAREN24 » 29 Oct 2008 16:08

Ali and Mustaf boat trips are great fun we go on 3 times a week when we are there.Volkan Gem and Beckham are great lads and Mel is such a good friend just love Aleyna she'll be swimming in sea before long. We go to bullshit restaurant quite alot love the food and have a laugh with Antonio Volkan Sugar and the young one we call pretty boy who has just gone in army.
Cant wait till next July to go again it will be out 7th time
KAREN24

Postby KarenH » 29 Oct 2008 17:09

KAREN24,

do you mean joseph has gone in the army.....?
KarenH

Postby KAREN24 » 30 Oct 2008 09:19

Yes Karen we saw him in October and we said the same as you always do!! see you next year! and he said he was going in army but he might be back for a week in September when we go for second hol. I dont always understand how it works i just know they all have to do some time in army
KAREN24

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Guestbooks.