Vinces Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Vinces Restaurant

Postby shaz » 11 Oct 2006 10:52

Leave all your comments and reviews here
shaz

Advertisement

Postby cherice » 11 Oct 2006 12:23

This is a must for people who have not tried Vinces.

We met Vince by chance a couple of years ago when we stayed in Olu Deniz but came to Marmaris & Icmeler on a day trip.

After coming for the day, we got the bug and now can't keep away from the Icmeler.

Vince himself is a lovely person, nothing is too much trouble. We spent most of our days by the pool in May and then when we came back in September, we stayed at the Demericioglu apartments above the restaurant/bar.

We had a complete ball, the lads there were funny and again if you needed anything, it was sorted.

Martin the chef does a fantastic pepper steak which I would recommend to anybody to try amongst the other dishes on the menu. I have also been told that the lamb and the lobster are also a must which I intend to try when we go back again next May. :lol: :lol:

Cherice
cherice

vinces

Postby smarta » 11 Oct 2006 18:19

what can i say about Vince and the lads "simply the best"
we have been staying there now for 5 years and everytime we have had a great holiday Nothing is to much trouble for them
Martin is the best chef in icmeler i would not eat anywhere else makes the best Chicken Snitzel,
we always have a great nite in Vinces and of course Alex (Murat) is a very good friend to us all
i feel that they all are my family
any one interested i have a website all about Vinces and the lads feel free
to take a look
smarta

Vince's Bar & Restaurant

Postby Barry » 19 May 2007 18:58

We have known Vince ever since he came to Icmeler from Kusadasi 10 years ago. He is one person that you can rely on to help you at all times. The food and service in the restaurant are exceptional. We have just returned and although we do not stay in the apartments now as we have our own house, we do eat there the majority of the time. This year we would strongly recommend the T Bone Steak and the Antonlian dishes, they were wonderful, although all meals are first class.
Barry

Postby ichmeler girl » 05 Jun 2007 11:54

We have known Vince for a few years and have met Barry & his lovely wife too, we eat there most evenings and have always found Vince to be polite pleasant and not overpowering, his staff are great too and do not hassle either, I would highly recommend the food and drink here the atmosphere is great too, they do a wicked sunday lunch as well.
ichmeler girl

Re: vinces

Postby victoria b » 05 Jun 2007 16:52

smarta wrote:what can i say about Vince and the lads "simply the best"
we have been staying there now for 5 years and everytime we have had a great holiday Nothing is to much trouble for them
Martin is the best chef in icmeler i would not eat anywhere else makes the best Chicken Snitzel,
we always have a great nite in Vinces and of course Alex (Murat) is a very good friend to us all
i feel that they all are my family
any one interested i have a website all about Vinces and the lads feel free
to take a look

Hi can give me a link to the web site
victoria b

Advertisement

Postby ichmeler girl » 05 Jun 2007 17:28

if you double click her name you will get a link to the website in her profile you will see her web page all about Vinces its great just had a lookie lookie
ichmeler girl

Postby skilly » 05 Jun 2007 19:38

Where is Vince's, I don't remember seeing it.
skilly

Postby ichmeler girl » 06 Jun 2007 08:58

Is Ali there this year aso Alex?
ichmeler girl

Postby shaz » 09 Jun 2007 09:17

Vinces and demircioglu apartments are situated just opposite the waterfall retsuarant and next door to heat n Breeze, Sorry but Murat is not there this year but James is and so is kenan and polat martin the chef and Zico.
shaz

Postby redrhino12 » 09 Jun 2007 10:14

Picture of Vinces Bar.

CLICKHERE

Gene
redrhino12

Advertisement

Postby Colette » 03 Aug 2007 17:35

HELENG

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 am Post subject: VINCES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE'VE JUST GOT BACK FROM HOLIDAY AT DEMIRCIOGLU APARTMENTS WHICH WERE BASIC BUT CLEAN, GOOD MAID SERVICE EVERY DAY. AS WE WERE ALWAYS EITHER IN THE BAR OR THE POOL THE ROOMS WERE USED AS A PIT STOP.
WE ALL HAD A GREAT TIME WHICH WAS MADE EVEN BETTER BY THE LADS AT VINCES BAR.
THEY WERE ALL SO FRIENDLY AND COULDN'T DO ENOUGH FOR YOU.
VINCE WAS ALWAYS AROUND TO WELCOME HIS CUSTOMERS BUT BY THE END OF THE HOLIDAY WE FEALT LIKE FAMILY.
JAMES AND KENNEN WERE ALWAYS AROUND AND DID THEIR BEST TO KEEP THE CUSTOMERS HAPPY. THEY PROVIDED THE ENTERTAINMENT EACH NIGHT AND THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE ENJOYING IT TOO.
THE FOOD WAS ALWAYS SPOT ON AND THE LEG OF LAMB AND SUNDAY LUNCH WERE GREAT.
I'M ALREADY BOOKING NEXT YEARS HOLIDAY. THAT'S HOW MUCH WE ENJOYED IT.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR. HELEN, JOHN, JENNY, BOB, JO AND NEIL

c j harris

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

glad you had a good time, me ,mrs h and 4 kids are going in august. do they have a pool table ?

andrea m

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 pm Post subject:

We were there in May this year and have to agree the apartments were enough for what you needed mainly a bed and somewhere to get changed Liked the balcony facing onto the road to people watch either in afternoon or in evening prior to going out.

We had a few meals in Vinces (well Im fussy but did try pizza and loved it mum had a few different meals and loved each of them). The staff are second to none, nothing too much trouble infact mum got into trouble for taking her suitcase down the stairs when leaving was told she should have came and asked. Would recommend it to anyone, well I have brother and his girlfriend are staying there in September for a week, while we in Icmeler (we booked Septembers last year).

However we have booked to go back next May
Colette

Postby reesy1959 » 20 Apr 2008 16:43

Stayed at Vinces apartments (Demircioglu) last year and booked again for this year.

Lovely man and all his staff. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them. Food is very good, especially the Sunday lunch and the lentil soup.

Looking forward to my return.

Mary
reesy1959

Postby DIANE C » 01 Jun 2008 14:27

Must admit this place is good!! Stayed there in Oct for a week and it was great. Staff are superb without being "in your face" which is great when you have a very shy little girl!! Food and apartments are lovely and look forward to visiting Vince and the boys in July.
DIANE C

Postby reesy1959 » 16 Jun 2008 21:35

No change from last year, still excellent food and entertainment. Vince was as lovely as ever, a proper Gentleman.

Looking forward to staying at Demircioglu in October.

Mary & Phill.
reesy1959

Vince's

Postby Juliee » 16 Jul 2008 08:48

Just back from Icmeler 3 days ago...the staff here are great and the food is delicious, especiallly the pasta dishes :) yumyum.
Every night without fail the boys, Polat, Ahmet, Mahir & Kenan, would be up dancing around making fools of themselves! Definately worth a visit!
Juliee
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby DIANE C » 02 Aug 2008 08:57

We ate at Vinces a couple of times in July and once again it was brilliant. Food, atmposhere and all the staff are 1st class.
DIANE C

Postby sanjo » 02 Aug 2008 21:39

I think I'm right in saying that it is Vinces brother that owns the Cupids restaurant.
sanjo

Postby goodlookinbill » 31 Aug 2008 08:56

just came back Thursday from Vince's.WHAT a great time i had just perfect food lads every body was great. ime booking up for next year all ready. can i say a big thank you to all the ICR staff some times forgotten but with out them we would be lost and also SHARON your a star i wont forget the cream eggs an Turkish delight next year.
goodlookinbill

Holiday at Vince's

Postby Lezrt » 20 May 2009 07:32

just returned from a 10 day stay at Vince's. Rooms were spacious but basic.

Food in the restaurant was delicious.

Pool, pool area facilities and snack service were excellent

Service was excellent

Staff were very helpful and very friendly

Vince was a perfect host

Will be booking up to return to Vince's in September
Lezrt

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.