IDAS COIFFURE (under IDAS HOTEL) on the main bus road

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

IDAS COIFFURE (under IDAS HOTEL) on the main bus road

Postby EVE » 07 May 2005 19:00

:lol: THIS IS THE BEST HAIRDRESSERS IN ICMELER/MARMARIS. NOT EXPENSIVE BUT TOP QUALITY AND THE MANICURES BY AYSENUR ARE TO DIE FOR AND THE MENS BARBERS ARE EXCELLENT. YOU MUST TRY HERE, AND GET PAMPERED AT A LOW COST. :P :P :P
EVE

Advertisement

Postby suzy » 08 May 2005 17:29

Hi ,Eve,
do they have straighteners do you know??I've always walked past and said no to them when they try to get me in,always thought they would be old fashioned in the way they do hair.
suzy

Postby EVE » 08 May 2005 18:28

HI SUZY.
I DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE STRAIGHTENERS. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT I HAVE CURLY FRIZZ PRONE HAIR, BUT WHEN I HAVE MY HAIR BLOW DRIED HERE, IT IS SLEEK AND SHINY AND STAYS LIKE THAT FOR AT LEAST 3 / 4 DAYS. I REFUSE TO USE ENGLISH HAIRDRESSERS ANYMORE AFTER HAVING EXPERIENCED A TURKISH STYLIST.
IF AYHAN IS THERE, HE IS EXCELLENT
EVE

Postby Guest » 09 May 2005 14:37

:lol: :D :)
That sounds great Eve,will give thay place a try for sure,Thanks.

idas hairdressers

Postby amanda » 05 Jun 2005 15:23

I have just come back on friday and i had a fantastic haircut and blowdry in IDAS salon. I will definately go back there again if i go to icmeler again. The hairdresser is the only ladies one there i think...about 5'6'' with short brownyred hair - name Iain or similar. No salesman patter....just got on woth it....and what a transformation !!!!!
amanda

Postby debi » 26 Aug 2005 03:25

hi,I have just had my very curly hair blow dryed straight for the very first time!!what a difference it makes,I love it!!I now fully intend on visiting idas to have it done while I'm there.Has anybody got any idea please how much a wash and blow costs,just out of curiosity,not really bothered about the price,but just to compere with prices here.
Thanks
debi

Advertisement

Postby t » 28 Aug 2005 23:08

hi debi well i had my hair blow dryed in turkey and tht cost me 4 pounds and the hairdressers i went 2 were charging 8 4 a wash and blowdry hope this helps xxxxxx
t

wash an blowdry

Postby t » 28 Aug 2005 23:08

hi debi well i had my hair blow dryed in turkey and tht cost me 4 pounds and the hairdressers i went 2 were charging 8 4 a wash and blowdry hope this helps xxxxxx
t

Postby debi » 28 Aug 2005 23:16

thats great t,thanks. 8)
debi

Postby Chanelle » 06 Sep 2005 01:57

:lol: I tried this Idas place, and just as everyone is saying, It it brilliant. The man who did it is name Iyan. It cost me 15 Lira, well worth every penny. Its nice to be pampered whilst you are on holiday, he washed my hair and gave me the full head massage.BLISS!!!!!
Chanelle

Re: IDAS COIFFURE (under IDAS HOTEL) on the main bus road

Postby skilly » 22 Aug 2010 15:45

Is this hairdressers still open, and exactly where is it as it sounds ok :)
skilly

Advertisement

Re: IDAS COIFFURE (under IDAS HOTEL) on the main bus road

Postby Susi1962 » 22 Aug 2010 19:24

Have never had my hair done there but have had manicure/pedicure and it was great. Also had my brows threaded twice during the holiday (sun makes them grow faster LOL) by both the woman and man working there - they did a great job and weren't expensive. I might take a chance on the hair this year - it's fine and very curly and doesn't really like hairdressers at home ...
Susi1962

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.