Turkish Delight

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Turkish Delight

Postby alexkeirmaxmum » 25 Jul 2012 16:39

We discovered this restaurant the first week of our stay from 2nd -16th July and returned another three times as the food and service were sooo good. Set menu around 19 lira for the usual dishes with free mezze to start. Our kids always ate free with ice cream to finish. Efes was 6 lira and a glass of wine 7 lira. Great value.

Kamal is lovely and he and my hubby would sit and smoke and put the world to rights.

On our last visit my son fell asleep and kamal had his brother take us home in his car. We had meant to swap details with Zachy our favourite waiter so we could keep in touch but youngest was ill and we didn't manage to get back before our flight home next day.

If anyone is going out there soonI would be grateful if you would be willing to give Zachy my email address so that he can contact me through FB.

Kids loved him but you know how it is and he may move on next year. We will still be at Turkish Delight many times during our holiday but we would love to see Zachy again too.
alexkeirmaxmum

Advertisement

Re: Turkish Delight

Postby Eatock08 » 26 Jul 2012 06:14

I've got Zacky on my Facebook friends list, surname is kandemir :-)
Eatock08

Postby alexkeirmaxmum » 26 Jul 2012 07:36

Thank you...thought it would be complicated too but typed it in and there he was :))
alexkeirmaxmum

Postby blondie » 26 Jul 2012 07:52

He's a lovely guy - daughter and I met him years ago.
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.