senem apt

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

senem apt

Postby geordiedave1964 » 17 Jul 2012 22:17

anyone sny reports on these apts as im going on sun and would appreciate some advice on air con and safety deposit...thanks in advance....dave
geordiedave1964

Advertisement

Re: senem apt

Postby georgiegirl58 » 18 Jul 2012 00:27

We're going there as well on 17 August, believe they are really nice apartments. Would imagine a/c and safe is the same as other aparts about 70 lira for a/c for the week. Not sure about safe though. Enjoy your holiday and remember to post a review please.
georgiegirl58

Postby pip » 18 Jul 2012 07:10

hi all,

these are on my list of possible apts for next year please advise when you return. :oops:

sorry cant help with your questions dave, sure they will be nice as the reviews i have been looking at are all good.

pip.
pip

Postby Chris221273 » 18 Jul 2012 08:42

I do believe I read somewhere on here that it's approx £70 for two for safe and aircon!
Will be arriving at the Senem on 10th August :-D
Chris & Anita
Chris221273

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 18 Jul 2012 10:32

It is £35 per week for aircon and safe and a late check out room is £10. I have been there twice and going back again in September.
sunlover loch lomond

Postby Chris221273 » 18 Jul 2012 12:11

Will be our first time to Senem sun lover and can't wait having read all the reviews.
We are only staying 13 opposed to 14 days, as we booked the flights late and going back a day early saved us £100 per flight!!!!
So we'll have the room right up till we leave, which is a bonus :-)
Chris & Anita
Chris221273

Advertisement

Postby markthomson1 » 18 Jul 2012 18:01

I'm going here on Saturday.Looking forward it.Seems like a really nice place with excellent reviews.
markthomson1
New User
New User

Postby jamie gardner » 18 Jul 2012 18:06

We go here too on Friday,also from Glasgow.it will be good to get away from thishorrible rain.
jamie gardner
New User
New User

Postby Sue » 19 Jul 2012 18:49

I went twice last year and going again in eight weeks, they are fantastic, they won an award on trip advisor last year
Sue

Postby SUSANMKENNEDY » 20 Jul 2012 14:46

Stayed here recently - NEVER AGAIN!!!

Rooms were never cleaned properly - we found a cigarette stump in our room and none of us smoke???? In fact the daughter had an inflatable chair we had bought her and it deflated whilst there - just thought it had gone down on its own brought it back home tried to blow it up and noticed a cigarette burn had popped it.

Tried to book the bbq night and was told it was free for the child, the bbq night got cancelled so we rebooked and was charge 15 lira this time for the child - same thing happened to our neighbours but they had 2 children. He complained the day after and got his money back. Food was cold. Went to pay next day and there were extra drinks on we hadnt even had - again same thing happened to our neighbour.

Spoke to 2 girls who said they were both owed change from buying food, Musti came over and put 2 lira each in both their hands, they said 'no you owe us 4 lira each' he took the 2 x 2 lira back off them and never came back with any change - Musti also booked them down for the bbq night without them knowing and put the tickets in their hands and expected them to pay.

Because we never spent money around the pool after them adding extras on our bill we were totally ignored all the time (which didnt bother us but if you were spending they were like bees round a honey pot)

I could go on and on about stuff but like I say never again!
SUSANMKENNEDY

senem apartments

Postby phil campbell » 19 Aug 2012 18:06

hi folks
we have booked the senem for next year (3 apartments) are the top floor apartments as bad as people are making out
phil campbell

Advertisement

Re: senem apartments

Postby ayesha1974 » 19 Aug 2012 20:39

Hi we are staying at the senem at the minute we have one ground floor apartment and one attic room and personally I don't find the attic room that bad the balcony is a bit small and yes the head room is limited in places and it's not really any good if you want to cook anything ( which we don't so not a problem To us at all ) we were given the option of moving rooms but it was our choice to stay in the attic cause compared to my mums room on ground floor it's really quiet and peaceful at nights they seem to be very busy apartments but even the lower floor apartments I feel are all on the small side ok for 2 but any more it's a bit of a squeeze :D only fault I have is by half seven most of the sunbeds have towels on them but then they are never used for most of day 8)
ayesha1974
New User
New User

Postby Chris221273 » 20 Aug 2012 16:08

We are here to Ayesha, probably walked past u countless times and not knowing it!
We were in the attic room, and requested to be moved.
Main reasons were the aircon was taking hours to get remotely cool and it's just not big enough for 3 of us.
Trying to get a sunbed isn't easy. We've seen people putting towels out at 4am.
It's not a problem for us though, as the pool is 1.75m deep, so you'd need to be a good 6'5" tall to stand up in it, which is no good to us as we're not swimmers!
Ground floor apartments are much better though.
Chris & Anita
Chris221273

Postby TurnerFamily » 20 Aug 2012 16:23

Sister had attic room but was moved next day, to middle floor - they said room was lovely but her hubby was just too tall and kept bumping his head - also staying here at the moment, can't fault apartments or staff.... On the towel issue, yes gotta be up early to reserve your beds, I've witnessed people putting them down before going to bed lol... Even took a photo as we were sat on our balcony watching them - :lol: :lol:
TurnerFamily
New User
New User

Postby attard » 20 Aug 2012 19:53

Interesting to read your reviews as I was thinking of these apartments for next year but you have definitely put me off with the sunbed issue. Shouldent be allowed bagging sunbeds before going to bed & getting up at stupid o'clock to put towels on sunbeds. A hotel we stayed in at Olu Deniz wouldent allow bagging sunbeds & if you werent on them they took your towels off which I think is fair. Some people just put their towels down & dont come to sunbeds for hours on end - pure selfish!!! Management should be looking at the issue as its definitely put me off staying here now>
attard

Postby weetoony » 20 Aug 2012 20:36

Since at least two of you are there at the moment, why not raise the sun bed issue with the management and get something done about it?
weetoony

Advertisement

Postby Raynard » 20 Aug 2012 20:58

Well said Weetooney, a very simple solution.
Raynard

Postby feebs1969 » 21 Aug 2012 02:43

Im going to the Senem apartments next week and was really looking forward to my holiday as they always seemed to good reviews. now im not so sure. its ridiculous that people are allowed to put towells on sunbeds that they are not using and im surprised the management allow this. :o
feebs1969

Postby phil campbell » 25 Aug 2012 11:24

have any of the people who are stopping at the moment talked to the owners about the sunbeds think its shocking people allowed to put towels out and not use them :evil:
phil campbell

Postby SUSANMKENNEDY » 25 Aug 2012 14:46

It's amazing how people are more worried about and being out off staying because of people bagging sunbeds. I'd be more concerned about the fact how they add drinks to your bill you haven't had, give you incorrect change and basically try and rip you off even though you have worked hard all year to spend your money there.
SUSANMKENNEDY

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.