Yakomoz

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Yakomoz

Postby reesy1959 » 12 Oct 2011 15:25

Had a morning on the beach, and then decided to try the cafe for some lunch.

I asked for Greek Salad - I got the salad without the greek, no cheese whatsoever, I had to ask for the cheese to be added. We both had a bottle of efes, and I thought it strange that it was quite frothy on top in the bottle, but thought no more about it, until we decided to have another efes, that's when Phill saw them fill the bottles up from the draught tap. God knows how long those bottles had been laying around - NEVER AGAIN.
reesy1959

Advertisement

Re: Yakomoz

Postby Sami » 21 Jul 2012 12:42

Myself and my 3 friends tried this place in June. They seemed to have an extensive menu and as I'd never been there before we thought why not. The head waiter stood and chatted with us at the table for what seemed like an age before asking if we wanted a drink. My two male friends had a white wine which was very nice and not too expensive. Finally we got to order some food, the starters took forever to come and when they did I found my calamari to be very chewy. I have to say, when we eventually got the mains, my swordfish was really nice and I enjoyed it as did all my friends. It is a pity about the service received as by the time my main did come, I wasn't really hungry anymore. Probably won't eat there again to be honest.
Sami

Re: Yakomoz

Postby Raynard » 21 Jul 2012 17:46

I was in the Yakomoz last October and watched a waiter fill an Efes bottle from the draught Efes tap. It creates issues about being ripped off and also about hygiene. Did not whinge at the time because it might not be the policy of the restaurant/bar to condone this, but when I was back in June I gave the place a miss.

Ray
Raynard

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.