Sidiks

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Sidiks

Postby JT » 08 Jul 2012 01:16

:wink:
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

sidiks family restaurant

Postby chrislee » 14 Jul 2012 12:55

just got back from holiday,best meal i had was at sidiks ,also very nice at hamadans but they only do turkish also ate at the wayside,sahins palace, moonlight,wembley bar "great owner Rodney"and also ate where i was staying the rhodes aparts "great place" :D :D
chrislee

Re: Fantastic Sidiks

Postby Fanny » 14 Jul 2012 14:11

D Craddock wrote:Sounds great. As we intend to branch further out for meals when we arrive, 1st Aug, can anybody give me rough directions.

Here you are, from a post I put on last year - directions are from the town end as if your facing the old village at that end of the main square

Fanny wrote:from town, go up past azra jewellers and keep going until you get to the crossroads where Love Star's on your left and Wembley Bar is facing you
Sidiks is straight on, straight across the cross roads
Fanny

Re: sidiks restaurant

Postby dragon » 23 Jul 2012 21:46

shastie wrote:Is Sidiks on the Icmeler map? Can someone put the link on for the map - I thought I'd saved it but can't find it. :?

Yes, Sidiks is on the map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 8e86a260a2
Never headed towards the old village restaurants before but we ate three times at Sidiks, definitely recommended.
dragon

Sidik's Leg of Lamb

Postby Roy » 27 Aug 2012 05:20

Anyone tried the leg of lamb at Sidik's; if so what did you think & how much did it cost?
Roy

Postby Raynard » 27 Aug 2012 11:17

We paid 85 TL for the leg of lamb (for 2 people) in June. It was beautiful and melted in the mouth. Had to order it the day before because they slow cook it for quite a few hours. Can definitely recommend it.
Enjoy
Ray
Raynard

Advertisement

Postby Sue » 08 Oct 2012 09:08

We went there one evening as recommended by friends, you will not be disappointed it was the best garlic steak i had eaten anywhere, the food and service was perfect
Sue

Postby blondie » 14 Oct 2012 14:21

Visited Sidiks for the first time - but probably not the last. Very good food, great service and a nice laid-back atmosphere.
blondie

Postby JanetS » 17 Oct 2012 12:14

Have been going to Icmeler for 10 years and only discovered Sidiks this year. We had a lovely meal there and were made to feel very welcome by the family. Food was really good and not expensive. We will definately return on our next visit to Icmeler.
JanetS

Postby sirkyboy » 20 May 2013 20:37

Went to sidiks as recommended by the forum as we were after a leg of lamb.

What a lovely place and the food was to die for. The garlic mushrooms were beaut and as sidik wouldn't give me his secret recipe I've been cracking on with my own and think I've got him Sussed ha ha.

Leg of lamb was amazing as was the casserole we had the night before

Will definitely be back there on our next visit
sirkyboy

Postby Sami » 07 Jun 2013 10:47

Can't wait to take my parents to Sidik's as they have not tried it yet. I know for sure that they will love the food and will love the family that greet you on arrival. I am so looking forward to this holiday and Sidiks is one of the reasons. :D
Sami

Advertisement

Postby laticslass » 15 Jun 2013 18:29

Can't seem to get my bearings right. How do I get to sidiks from the Kapmar hotel
laticslass

Postby DODGY DAVE » 11 Jul 2013 21:17

Went to Sidiks Family Restaurant twice this time on our visit to Icmeler and again year after year it has to be said that this is the place to get the best steaks in town . The service is second to none , the family work together to give a really high standard of hospitality and are so friendly and attentive even though they are so busy on the evenings . I have to say that it had to be the busiest restaurant that we ate in but they always manage to be so nice and talkative while providing great service to all who venture in here . We have known Sidik and Erdal ( Eddie ) for many years and they are true gentlemen and nothing is too much trouble for them . Hold this place in high regard . Try here , you will not be sorry you did .The food is the best you will have on your hols !!!!!!!!!!
DODGY DAVE

Postby heather1961 » 20 Jul 2013 11:11

We have been going to Icmeler now for 8 years and only found Sikik's this year. We cannot recommend the place highly enough and are only sorry we did not try it sooner. The food was lovely and the staff were all very friendly.
We will definitely be going back the next time we visit.
heather1961

Sidiks to Restaurant

Postby clendy » 30 Aug 2013 17:04

Wow just had the best leg of lamb ever from Sidiks restaurant, it was pure melt in the mouth lamb and and the roast potatoes were amazing. I would strongly recommend anybody holidaying in Icmeler to give Sidiks a visit its a truly lovely place with great staff and great food :D :D
clendy
New User
New User

Postby dragon » 04 Aug 2014 12:06

Excellent meals here, as usual. Sidiks is always top of our list :)
dragon

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Guestbooks.