ECE Apartments

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

ECE Apartments

Postby MandyBfamily » 10 Jul 2011 16:53

Hi all, has anyone stayed in these apartments? It will be our 4th time to Icmeler but 1st time to these apartments as we could not get in our usual apartment. Is the sun by the pool most of the time or not and is it quite shallow or very deep and is there plenty of room for a family of 4 Can't wait - only a few weeks to go!!
MandyBfamily
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: ECE Apartments

Postby Chocoholic » 10 Jul 2011 17:36

Sorry, cant answer any of your questions, to be honest I had never even heard of these apts and I thought I knew them all so I had to investigate! They look fine- take a look at the film; (Love how the lady talking pronounces Icmeler- she obviously not been lol!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvnYNngS_6g
Chocoholic

Postby MandyBfamily » 14 Jul 2011 22:31

Thanks chocoholic, I will just have to wait and see when we get there! Can't wait now.
MandyBfamily
New User
New User

Postby rakigirl » 15 Jul 2011 08:09

Chocoholic wrote:Sorry, cant answer any of your questions, to be honest I had never even heard of these apts and I thought I knew them all so I had to investigate! They look fine- take a look at the film; (Love how the lady talking pronounces Icmeler- she obviously not been lol!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvnYNngS_6g

Thats how I pronounce Icmeler :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: wow after all theese years Ive been pronouncing it wrong :oops:
rakigirl

Postby busta » 15 Apr 2012 14:21

we have stayed ece apts 3 times quite nice also near to town but still quite area
:D
busta
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.