Medusa Jewellers

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Medusa Jewellers

Postby Brownie1 » 04 Mar 2011 13:32

Hi, does anyone know what happened or how I can contact these people? They were located next door to Sylvias in the Old Village. Really lovely family owned business. Wanted to buy more jewellery but was shocked to find the shop had closed. Someone told me they have a shop in the Bazaar in Marmaris, it this correct?
Brownie1

Advertisement

Re: Medusa Jewellers

Postby jnesbitt » 04 Mar 2011 14:31

Hi brownie1 you have just taken me back in time. Got my other half to spend some money on the last day of our hols ( about 9 years ago now), to buy me a sapphire and diamond ring. Sadly to say the other half is long gone, and so is the ring :!: . The owner always used to ask me where my ring was hadnt the heart to tell him. But back to the question where have they gone? I honestly dont know, but would be nice to find them again, if they are still trading, so i will wait with bated breath like your self and hope someone knows janine :)
jnesbitt

Re: Medusa Jewellers

Postby helen2904 » 05 Mar 2011 08:09

Saw the owner walking in Icmeler last year, so it looks like they are still there. They also had the estate agent on the way down to Tansas from the old village, but I noticed that that office was also closed last year. They were a very nice family, always very polite.
helen2904

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.