CHARLIES PLACE

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

CHARLIES PLACE

Postby methodist » 22 Oct 2010 17:55

Just returned from a 3 week holiday ate at Charlies for 2 of those weeks. Excellent food all the staff helpful and happy to see you. Thanks to the charming Ali who always looks after you with excellence, and what can i say about cheeky Charlie, he has a big heart. The Chef Melton second to none. Please visit Charlies ( near to Tansas opposite side) if you go to Icmeler you will not be disapointed. Full English breakfast the best in Icmeler. Thank you all Linda and Dave xxx
methodist
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: CHARLIES PLACE

Postby jivebunnie0 » 24 Oct 2010 14:49

We also love Charlies....great food always, and nothing is too much trouble. We have know Ali (lovingly known to us as Grandad LOL) for years.
We can certainly recommend their fresh pasta and risotto. Yum! :wink: :wink: :wink:
jivebunnie0

Postby shaz150 » 08 Sep 2011 19:57

Just back and called into Charlies place to see our dear friend Mehmet. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Charlie and Mehmet had us in stitches every time we visited. Must recommend the Pollo Funghi (Chicken and Mushroom) it was the best Iv'e tasted in 15 visits and my friend loved the Chicken and Spinach. Another night Mehmet recommended the Ottoman Special. WOW we were so full afterwards as didn't want to leave any as it was gorgeous, served with the best veg and potato wedges I've ever eaten. Would have eaten there most nights but was just too hot for us to venture our every night. Never been in August and the heat totally drained us. Will stick to May and September from now on and will definately be going to Charlies place again.
shaz150

Postby sancher » 19 Sep 2011 14:59

Went to Charlies several times during our recent visit to Icmeler, sometimes for meals and sometimes just drinks. Always a warm welcome from staff, especially Mehmet, a lovely guy who we have known for many years. Cannot fault anything! All meals were excellent, including breakfast. Specially enjoyed Fillet Mignon - absolutely gorgeous! -best meal I had in Icmeler this year(and we did visit quite a few other places)! Everything cooked to perfection and beautifully presented. A special hello to Mehmet :) also Charlie and Christine. Thanks for looking after us. :)

Sandra and Terry.
sancher

Postby KarenH » 09 Oct 2011 09:08

Charlies place is just wonderful, the food is fabulous, and charlie and the lovely mehmet look after you well.

we ate here on the night of my daughters birthday, and they made it very special. Our favourite place in Icmeler!
KarenH

Postby Canli » 23 Oct 2011 11:15

We've been going to Charlie's for years and it's still one of the best restaurants in Icmeler. Not many places we go to several times in 2 weeks, but we ate at Charlie's, either breakfast or evening meal, about 10 out of 16 days. I love the unusual sweet and sour chicken, made with cherry juice, but the pollo di pomadoro comes a close second, and the desserts are all yummy.
Canli

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.