MR TURBO CHEF RESTAURANT

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

MR TURBO CHEF RESTAURANT

Postby Jennifer » 07 Jul 2006 22:10

Once again I have stayed in lovely Icmeler and during my time there I had several wonderful meals at this new restaurant. I would thoroughly recommend anyone to give it a try. The food was great and the staff are so nice. Mr Turbo was previously at the Artemis Restaurant. So if you just for the Babadan Apartments you will find the restaurant on the opposite side of the road a little further along. You won't regret it.
Jennifer
New User
New User

Advertisement

Turbo Chef

Postby phil b » 09 Jul 2006 16:15

We have just returned from icmeler, we walked past the turbo chef on the first night we were there, and he came running across the road to us put a menu in the childrens hands and wouldnt take no for an answer,although we had herd it was a nice meal there it put us off and we never tried it. However almost next door we found a very nice place called Meyzen, the staff and food are very good,no hassle.
phil b
New User
New User

Mr Turbo Restaurant

Postby suec » 09 May 2007 18:16

We have just returned from Icmeler and have had some lovely meals at this small but friendly place. Turbo is a lovely man, we definitely recommend it. If you call in please say hello from Sue & Mike
suec
New User
New User

Postby bebedeniz » 24 Jun 2008 05:57

No longer exists I'm afraid.
It's now called Crazy Boys and absolutely couldnt be more different to the Mr Turbochef. The old sign is still there, for the moment, but can't imagine it will be for long.
We did see Mr Turbochef speaking to the lads in the new place, so whether he has anything to do with it or not I dont know - maybe it was just handover week
bebedeniz

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.