Tandoori Sizzler

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Tandoori Sizzler

Postby stevew » 28 Aug 2011 09:05

Hi tracey66,
Take a look at viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7511 but post them in the Photo Section.....
Steve
stevew

Advertisement

tandoori sizzler

Postby mickyq » 28 Aug 2011 10:59

had a meal in the sizzler last night. very good food and very good price. we are a party of 15. had a range of meals and we were all very happy with the food and service even though it was very busy. we were all stuffed and wobbled home to bed. couldnt even manage a cheeky one back at the apartments :shock: i would definately recommend this resturaunt to all ICR members and any one else come to that.
i didnt ask about discount card but tandoori sizzler asked how i new about his resturaunt and i said from our forum. he was very please and imedietly gave me a discount card. a very good night. cheers tandoori :D
mickyq

Re: tandoori sizzler

Postby billyjoarmstrong » 28 Aug 2011 11:02

Could you tell me where the sizzler is please? I'm coimg for my 2nd visit to Icmeler in 4 weeks time and still a bit unsure of where the bars and restaurants are and for some reason i can't load the map either. :)
billyjoarmstrong

Postby stevew » 28 Aug 2011 11:10

Hi billyjoarmstrong,
The Tandoori Sizzler is in the corner of the main Square, heading towards the Beach.....
Enjoy Steve
stevew

Postby mickyq » 28 Aug 2011 11:12

do you know where the ICR office is? its below there. i think its the main square where the cash points are.
im sure tandoori will help you out with more detail. its my first visit so not too good on directions.
mickyq

Postby adewolves » 28 Aug 2011 13:33

It's on the same road as the Loveboat, stand with your back to the loveboat, and look right and go to the bottom of the road and its on the corner over the road, you can't miss it.
adewolves

Advertisement

Postby Rew » 28 Aug 2011 14:05

I was in there my self on Monday night. Top quality, top service and top people. We will be going back again before we leave.
Rew

Postby dragon » 28 Aug 2011 14:35

billyjoarmstrong wrote:Could you tell me where the sizzler is please? I'm coimg for my 2nd visit to Icmeler in 4 weeks time and still a bit unsure of where the bars and restaurants are and for some reason i can't load the map either. :)

You'll find the map on
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 8e86a260a2
dragon

Postby jmelia128 » 28 Aug 2011 14:53

We ate there for the second time last night, had madras again but asked him to spice it up a little as the first one was not as hot as I like it, well what can I say #### ## talk about hot I was up all night with heart burn.but still very nice and great bunch of lads serving also hakan and levent very nice people.we will be back again before we leave. :D
jmelia128

Postby keano666 » 28 Aug 2011 15:04

under the webcam
keano666
New User
New User

Postby billyjoarmstrong » 28 Aug 2011 17:28

Thank you all very much for your directions, i now think i know where it is. I still cant seem to load the map tho for some reason but i'll enjoy looking for the bars and restaurants people have recommended. 4 weeks today woohoo!!!!
billyjoarmstrong

Advertisement

Postby juju » 05 Sep 2011 22:44

Its next door to the ICR office :lol:
juju

Postby dragon » 05 Sep 2011 23:19

billyjoarmstrong wrote:Thank you all very much for your directions, i now think i know where it is. I still cant seem to load the map tho for some reason but i'll enjoy looking for the bars and restaurants people have recommended. 4 weeks today woohoo!!!!

Don't know whether you're a technophobe like me or whether there is a problem with trying to load the map. I've just checked it though and it loaded for me. Just click on the link below
If that doesn't work you could post on the 'Technical Corner,' I'm sure someone will come along and help. I find this map excellent and really appreciate the time and effort taken to keep it up to date :)
dragon

Postby billyjoarmstrong » 06 Sep 2011 17:41

dragon wrote:
billyjoarmstrong wrote:Thank you all very much for your directions, i now think i know where it is. I still cant seem to load the map tho for some reason but i'll enjoy looking for the bars and restaurants people have recommended. 4 weeks today woohoo!!!!

Don't know whether you're a technophobe like me or whether there is a problem with trying to load the map. I've just checked it though and it loaded for me. Just click on the link below
If that doesn't work you could post on the 'Technical Corner,' I'm sure someone will come along and help. I find this map excellent and really appreciate the time and effort taken to keep it up to date :)

Hi there Dragon i am definitely a Technophobe but i think it's my laptop that's the problem. I cam get to the google maps page but it wont load so i need to investigate, many thanks for your help x
billyjoarmstrong

Postby yorkshirerobin » 19 Sep 2011 17:02

As soon as Hakan and Levant found out our forum name they treated us like old friends and did everything to make sure we had a lovely time. All the meals we had were superb and the service was top class thanks to all the staff for making us feel special keep up the good work Haken and Levant best wishes Jeff and Jan xx
yorkshirerobin

Postby Teeeny2222 » 19 Sep 2011 18:19

We went in Tandoori Sizzler about three times and every time we were treated superb, nothing was too much, we had Indian, Steak, and Chinese all fab. very friendly even had free drinks of apple tea very good for settling the stomach, will certainly be back next year cant fault it at all. Thanks Haken and Lavant and all the great lads for making us feel very special and welcome :D
Teeeny2222

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 12 Oct 2011 15:19

Popped in here a couple of times, we didnt have the meal, as we weren't very hungry, but we had starters. Excellent as always. Staff very attentive.
reesy1959

Postby pops » 14 Oct 2011 21:59

Called in for drinks one lunchtime and later in the holiday i ate the BEST meal i had during our two weeks. The Old Famous special Topkapi kebab (Beef) was absoulutely superb. Re-visited for the chicken version for our last meal of the hols and although i favoured the beef, the chicken was also exceptional. The service was second to none and watching the meals being cooked was a very satisfying experience. All in all, this place was the most pleasant surprise of the holiday.
Well done to Lavant, Hakan and all the staff. May your popularity and success continue.
pops

Postby Vixx » 20 May 2012 20:56

Exceptional food, exceptional service. We ate at Tandoori sizzler 9 evenings out of the 14 we were in Icmeler. Can't fault anything.

Hakan and Levent do a wonderful job. The young waiters, Reha & Mehmet Ali, are very attentive and polite. Cengiz behind the bar and Hasan on the till are great.

Well done to the chefs and kitchen staff, Ali, Iman, Huseyin, Mehmet, Sadin, Ahmet and Mehmet (Potwash).

Thanks for a fantastic dining experience

Regards
Vicky
Vixx

Postby Doz » 23 May 2012 08:10

Absolutely beautiful food, the chinese and the indian food is to die for. Such nice quality and a lovely setting for a meal
Doz

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Guestbooks.