Marmaris/Icmeler 25th March 2005

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Marmaris/Icmeler 25th March 2005

Postby Christine » 01 Feb 2005 19:03

My sister-in-law has recently moved to Marmaris with my two nephews and I would like to go and visit them ideally around the 25th March when Thomas Cook start their flights to Dalaman. Does anybody know how busy the resorts are around this time and can anyone recommend a hotel, preferably that will alow my two nephews to visit us at our pool etc??

Thanks
Christine
Christine

Advertisement

Postby Rami Off Work » 02 Feb 2005 07:09

Hello Christine,

The resort will not be busy with tourists but all business owners and employees will be ready as the season opening this year is set for April 1st.

Most Hotels and Apartments will not open until May as usual however Iguana Deluxe Apartments will be open upon demand.

Also Marti Resort which is open all year round will be available as well.

Cheers.

Rami
http://www.icmeleronline.com
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Postby fendlyra » 02 Feb 2005 08:54

Hotel Elegance

This five star hotel is open all year

50 meters from the Beach

Sea view Rooms

Bed Breakfast evening meal

Fendlyra

Edited - by Rami - Admin
fendlyra

Iguana Apartments

Postby christine » 09 Feb 2005 18:25

Thanks for the replies. Rami ive been reading good things about the Iguana apartments, can you tell me exactly where it is, ive only been to Icmeler once before and walked along the canal so I know where the Venice is etc.

Thanks
Christine :D
christine

Postby JT » 09 Feb 2005 20:17

Hi Christine,

I have just received your booking enquiry but will not answer it until you are ready to book.

We can also book your flights for you btw.

The Iguana is above our office.

Walk to the top of the canal and turn left and walk until you come to the roundabout and they are on the other side of the road.
JT
Admin
Admin

Iguana apartments

Postby christine » 09 Feb 2005 21:37

Thanks John, if you can find me some cheap flights Id appreciate it, Im just shopping around at the moment , the cheapest ive found for 3 adults and 1 child from Manchester is around £850. Ill get back to you for definite tomorrow about the apartments. Thanks for your help. Christine
christine

Advertisement

Korsan Bar

Postby welshprincess » 29 May 2005 17:23

Does anyone know if the Korsan bar is opening this year? A friend said it was moving somewhere else this year, and i wanted to know if they have, and who is working there this year. Thanks :D
welshprincess

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum