Ring

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Ring

Postby janetw » 13 Jun 2005 11:48

I am looking to replace my engagement ring when I travel to Icmeler at the end of July. Can anyone recommend a good jewllers that will be able to make a gold ring with 2 diamonds on a twist for a good price with quality gold and diamonds. Thanks :)
janetw
New User
New User

Advertisement

Ring

Postby JohnBs2K » 16 Jun 2005 12:06

I can highly reccomend Aquamarine. They are located just up the road from the Chill Bar (going away from the beach), as you walk up the road they are on the left hand side next to a large Leather shop (in a small arcade of shops just below the street level. As you approch the main road junction if you see the carpet shop onthe left you have gone alittle to far There are two Aquamarine shops, but the one we used is fantastic. Ask for Omar, he will do you a good deal.

We had two 18carat gold hand made rings in white and yellow gold made just two weeks ago. He was so helpful and the finished rings are great.

When you go in say hello from John and Cheryl

The other place you could try is Sun jewelry near to the Titanic Restaurant (on the opposite side of the road, just before the three bells).
JohnBs2K

Ring

Postby JohnBs2K » 16 Jun 2005 12:11

Aquamarine are in the arcade beneth the Hotel Bella Mar
JohnBs2K

Postby janetw » 16 Jun 2005 12:18

Thanks John B - much appreciated. :D
janetw
New User
New User

Postby fendlyra » 16 Jun 2005 12:55

Ye i agree, we have been buying off him over the last 8 years, never had any problems .

say hello from Sue & Alan
fendlyra

Ring

Postby JohnB » 16 Jun 2005 18:20

Hi Janet,

If it would help you I have a phone number for Aquamarine (the real name is Art Aquamarine). You will need to country code for Turkey then (252) 455 56 03-04

They are opposite Metropol Sportwear & locted under the Metropol Hotel and the Bellamare Hotel - I hope that makes it easier to find!

I assume that the 03-04 means that they have two lines, but I am not sure. Omar speaks very good English, and he will negotiate on price. As a guide we managed to get him down by 20% from his starting price, but if you go too low he will tell you that it is "not possible"

I have emailed him to ask if he has a web site, but I know that the computer is in the other shop in Icmeler, & I do not know if he will know the web address.

Good luck with your ring.

p.s. I have the email address for Aquamarine and for Sun, the boys at sun are good fun and they will remeber Maureen and Trevor, Trevor really gave then a run for their money on the negotiation of a couple of items. If you go to Sun, then pop next door to see Eric he can arrange tours at really good prices, plus he is a great guy to deal with

Regards

John
JohnB
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum