Oylum Garden/Bella Mare Hotel

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Oylum Garden/Bella Mare Hotel

Postby ayse » 12 Jun 2005 15:58

Hi

Can anyone give me any info on these hotels please. We have booked the Oylum for the first week then decided to extend and booked the Bella Mare for the second week. I have read that the Bella Mares owners/managers are not very friendly can anyone elaborate. It appears they have a problem with you bringing your own refreshments in to the room. I have stayed in both apartments and hotels in Icmeler on numerous occasions and have never encountered this, so if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

thanks (2 weeks and counting)
ayse

Advertisement

Postby Zog » 14 Jun 2005 01:28

We stayed at the Bella Mare last September, the manager doesnt't like anyone bringing anything in from outside that you can buy in the hotel, especially water, makes him go into Basil Fawlty mode (our nickname for him). He is also very strict on kids running about. The rooms are very basic and do not live up to the outside appearance of the place.
Zog

Bella Mare

Postby ayse » 14 Jun 2005 05:06

Thanks Zog
He sounds like a bundle of fun. I'll just need to use a bag that you can't see through incase Victor Meldrew confiscates it. As long as its clean as we don't spend that much time in the room.
thanks again
ayse

Oylum Gardens

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2005 10:17

I have just booked this hotel for October - if it is the same one your booked for, it is next door to the Dilhan Otel, which is behide the Wonderboys and Egos Restaurants. Lovely Quiet location and people i have spoke to say it is very nice with good size rooms and friendly staff.

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum