CD Burning - pictures

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

CD Burning - pictures

Postby archieb » 12 Jun 2005 08:01

Hi All,

I am looking for somewhere ie an internet cafe where i could burn some pictures so i can wipe my picture card on my camera. Does anyone know anywhere that can do this for me?

Regards,

Archieb
archieb

Advertisement

Postby Penny » 12 Jun 2005 12:39

Don't know about that one, but photograpy developers should be able to downloads your pics and print them for you.
Penny
Penny

Postby Tracy » 13 Jun 2005 12:44

think you can do it.
Last edited by Tracy on 07 Aug 2006 11:45, edited 1 time in total.
Tracy

CD Burning - pictures

Postby Guest » 13 Jun 2005 12:51

Thanks for your help.

Who is John - Admin?

I am staying in the Marti which did have an internet cafe but didn't have any burning facilities.

Regards,

Archieb

Postby redrhino12 » 13 Jun 2005 15:31

Rami and John are our godfathers.
They set up this site to give people the opportunity to ask questions and give replies on our favourite resort Icmeler.

They give advice on flights, also supply holiday, hotels and apartments for guests to book.
They also do tours, boat trips, car hire,jeep safaris,everything you need to have a fantastic holiday.

John is head of administration running the site,he lives in Liverpool but during the summer months is based in Icmeler,this is where Rami lives and is based,Rami being the owner of the Iguana aparts and partner in the new Chill Bar based under the Iguana.

Gene
redrhino12

CD Burning - pictures

Postby archieb » 25 Jun 2005 10:20

Thanks Gene,

I found somewhere in the main town to burn a CD for me. There is also the camera man in the Marti who would do it also.

ArchieB
archieb

Advertisement

Postby Fanny » 01 Jul 2005 19:35

Hi

Cpatian Bullshit has a PC at his restaurant that you are free to mail on so maybe you'd be able to drop your phtos on that??

If not, there's a photo shop over the road and towards the square which may be able to help
Fanny

Postby Guest » 02 Jul 2005 12:10

Fanny wrote:Hi

Cpatian Bullshit has a PC at his restaurant that you are free to mail on so maybe you'd be able to drop your phtos on that??

If not, there's a photo shop over the road and towards the square which may be able to help

Thanks for that Fanny,that will be very helpful,they really are lovely people there arn't they,we always go there for our first evening meal on the day we arrive in Icmeler.

Postby Fanny » 02 Jul 2005 12:42

Hi Guest

That's where we start and finish ours too, like you say...great people and who better to start your hol with :lol:
Fanny

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum