Tom from Venice

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Tom from Venice

Postby Neets36 » 08 Jun 2005 07:29

Those of you who are die hard Icmelerites (is that a real word?) ... cast your mind back a couple of years to the days when Tom & Tiger danced on the bar in the Venice .... well, story was at the end of that season (a couple of years ago) that Tom came over to England to get married and this was confirmed but last year we were told that he'd come back to buy his own bar in Marmaris. On our way home in May, I'd put my last fiver on it (cos that was all I had left) that he was outside Dalaman Airport.

It'd be nice to go and say hello (even if it is in Marmaris) when we go back but where is he ... anyone know?
Neets36

Advertisement

Postby Colette » 08 Jun 2005 16:51

aww tom was lovely we used to buy him chocolate and coke lol

how can he afford his own bar? did u ask in the venice neets ?
Colette

Postby suzy » 08 Jun 2005 17:05

Met Tom in Chester last year,he was on a shopping trip,buying aftershave at the time,he'd been living in Liverpool
suzy

Tom

Postby Guest » 09 Jun 2005 10:31

Tom briefly had a bar in Marmaris last year , then came to England with his English wife to live in Manchester. He was working as a waiter. He then came back for a holiday in Aug/july but returned with his pregnant wife to Manchester. He was still there after Christmas but I dont know where he is now. :?:

Postby debi » 09 Jun 2005 13:43

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm confused,was he living in Liverpool or Manchester??????
or both maybe????
:shock: :shock: :shock:
debi

TOM

Postby ICMELERHUN » 10 Jun 2005 07:42

Hi guys,got bac from icmeler last friday after bein there for 2weeks,seen tom,and he met up wit us a few nites too.
He is in marmaris for 3-4months then returning to england,Hes living in Manchester,i actually seen him in Liverpool a few months ago.
Anyways he didnt mention anythin bout buying a bar,as he was asking about jobs in Liverpool.
Anyways hope this helps
x
ICMELERHUN

Advertisement

Postby Neets36 » 10 Jun 2005 11:09

Thanks everyone for feedback - we go back in September so might see if he's still in Marmaris to say hello ..... hope so! :D
Neets36

Postby icmelerhun » 10 Jun 2005 11:33

Going back in Sept meself cant wait.Dont know if he still be ther,think he was comin here in August,but ya never know x
icmelerhun

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum