Korsan Bar

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Korsan Bar

Postby Welshprincess » 29 May 2005 17:27

Hello! Does anyone know if the korsan bar is opening in icmeler this year, and if its in the same place? A friend said they might be moving, and i want to know its true.
thanx
Magz
Welshprincess

Advertisement

Korsan Bar

Postby Louise » 29 May 2005 19:21

Hiya! The Korsan is open and still in the same place i just came back from Icmeler on Friday night.
Louise

Postby debi » 29 May 2005 19:33

8) 8) 8)
OOOH,I hope the Korsan is still there I love it there I do,situated just right to,hope it never moves location. 8) 8) 8)
debi

Postby Neets36 » 30 May 2005 19:52

Yes still there and being managed by the guy that did last season behind the bar at the Venice (his name escapes me!) it didnt seem very busy tho but the season has only just started so hope it picks up for them, its a good night in there. :D
Neets36

Postby welshprincess » 04 Jun 2005 20:44

Does anyone know if Cihat and that Arabian bloke still work there? I had such a laugh with them, and i want to go back and see them, can anyone help me?
welshprincess

Postby Karemolinos » 06 Jun 2005 15:56

Neets36 wrote:Yes still there and being managed by the guy that did last season behind the bar at the Venice (his name escapes me!) it didnt seem very busy tho but the season has only just started so hope it picks up for them, its a good night in there. :D

Ooh I really want to know who that is????
:wink:
Also (off topic) how do you pin point certain parts of the 'quote' instead of getting the whole thing :?: Ooops maybe its something to do with that quote box in the message body? K/X
Karemolinos

Advertisement

Postby Guest » 06 Jun 2005 17:05

Sorry, im totallly clueless on how to use my computer lol!Both of the lads work there last year and i had loads of fun with them. One has spikey hair, and is bout 22, and the arabian guy is bout 30(??) just wandered if they were still there. Sorry i cant help with the quote thing.
lv
magz
xxx

Postby turkey lurkey » 26 Jun 2005 10:39

Karemolinos wrote:
Neets36 wrote:Yes still there and being managed by the guy that did last season behind the bar at the Venice (his name escapes me!) it didnt seem very busy tho but the season has only just started so hope it picks up for them, its a good night in there. :D

Ooh I really want to know who that is????
:wink:
Also (off topic) how do you pin point certain parts of the 'quote' instead of getting the whole thing :?: Ooops maybe its something to do with that quote box in the message body? K/X

Its Eddie that is managing the Korsan bar this year... he worked in venice last year behind the bar
turkey lurkey
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum