Activities & Trips

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Activities & Trips

Postby Brownie1 » 11 Jul 2018 17:02

Can anyone recommend things to do or trips please?
Brownie1

Advertisement

Re: Activities & Trips

Postby blondie » 11 Jul 2018 17:13

If you take a look at the excursions section on here, you'll get an idea of what's available. I would say a lazy day boat trip is a must, and the Akyaka trip is also very good.
blondie

Postby madazahatter » 12 Jul 2018 21:39

Depends what you want to do. As said before boat trips are excellent and very good value. Jeep safari is a good day out and so is the quad biking.
The best trip I've done have been on is white water rafting but I appreciate it's not for everybody.

If you're looking for something really special I've done a couple of Gulet mini cruises in the past couple of years. ICR arranged them both for me. 3 nights sailing from Marmaris to Fethiye or vice versa. Very good value and really good trips.
madazahatter

Postby Brownie1 » 13 Jul 2018 13:48

Thanks for the information.
Brownie1

Postby geordie1970 » 20 Jul 2018 23:59

Hi,

This will be our 2nd year of not being in Icmeler :shock: ... but we’re definitely coming back for a week at lest in 2019.

Been to many different places, but the place has been a real miss for us, although we did get bored and decided to try pastures new.

Anyway, regarding the topic in question ... we’ve done loads over the years!

Scuba diving, horse riding, Ephesus, pamukale, boat trips galore, jeep safaris etc.

Our favourites are the Jeep safari (great day!), Boat Trips on the Ozge Boat (lovely family run Boat, quiet and relaxing) and as one off visit has to be Ephesus if you like history and can use your imagination ... you can book many trips via ICR or wughnthe various booths. But the Ozge Boat can be booked on their Facebook page if preferred and that ensures they get the full value, rather than others taking a cut :wink:

Hope all this helps?
geordie1970

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum