Switch to full style
Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.
Post a reply

Nearly blog time

13 May 2018 13:06

I'm arriving Saturday 19th May and I can't wait to start my holiday and keep you all updated with a daily blog. I'll also try to add in some photos.

Re: Nearly blog time

13 May 2018 14:07

I look forward to your blog Sami. We don't go until late July and all this sunshine we are getting here just lately puts in me holiday mode. It's been too quiet on this forum so am grateful for any signs of life. Roll on July and our 3 week stay at the Rhodes apts. Enjoy your holiday Sami.

14 May 2018 00:02

Thankyou Biddy, I am so looking forward to going back and doing my online diary again.

14 May 2018 19:03

Hi sami, have a great time we arrive on the 31st of may so I for one will be looking out for your bl9gs once again have a fantastic time.

15 May 2018 10:41

Thank you. I absolutely cannot wait to get this working week over with.

16 May 2018 13:35

3 sleeps and counting. :lol:

17 May 2018 13:26

2 sleeps and counting...... sorry, am I getting annoying yet!! I'm even excited about the fact I am going from Heathrow instead and the quick stop in Istanbul. Eeeek. :lol:

17 May 2018 20:47

I know the feeling I checked in online today and received an email from jet2 saying that it's only 2 weeks to departure, that doesn't help with wishing your life away but I wish I could just go to sleep and it was the 31st

18 May 2018 10:01

I've got to wait till 11.30 before I can check in. It's killing me!!!

18 May 2018 13:30

Check in has happened. Boarding passes have been printed. This is all getting real. Blog will begin tomorrow.

18 May 2018 13:46

Have a great time as I know you will I'm looking forward to your blogs I love getting updates temperature, exchange rate, prices etc from people who are actually in resort, I'm so jealous

18 May 2018 13:55

kez&sue wrote:Have a great time as I know you will I'm looking forward to your blogs I love getting updates temperature, exchange rate, prices etc from people who are actually in resort, I'm so jealous

It won't be long. Time seems to be flying at the moment but I would rather my week go nice and slow.

20 May 2018 13:29

hi Sami

looking forward to your blog starting now that you are in Icmeler

21 May 2018 08:22

It's in the blog section xx

22 May 2018 12:31

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures, Sami. We still haven't got anything booked for this year. Hoping to find a deal in August. Fingers crossed. Have a pint in the Bells for me!

22 May 2018 17:48

D'you know I've never been in there ever!
Post a reply