Switch to full style
Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.
Post a reply

bank

08 May 2018 10:44

Hi All

Well we went to Oludeniz last year was good but not as good as Icmeler we will be back 8th July what i would like to know is now the bank by the Kapmar hotel has been demolished is there one that you can draw out English Money from out of a machine one year we did this at 300 uk a time and changed it locally and with all the charges still got a better rate than the banks. This bank had 2 machines one pounds and the other Turkish Lira

Thanks for your answers in advance

Dave and Yvonne

Re: bank

08 May 2018 11:49

Hi Dave,

There are a couple of free standing machines, one near the Migros and one near Prince apartments. There have been some reports of people losing their cards in the machine, but then others report they've never had a problem. I always tell my bank where I'm going, and that I'll be using the card, and have never had a problem anywhere.

There are still plenty of banks and sterling cash points in Marmaris too.

08 May 2018 12:00

No actual bank branches in Icmeler now, nearest ones are in Marmaris. As ScouseFitz says though, there are still plenty of ATMs around the resort, so I'm sure you will be fine.

10 May 2018 09:41

Thanks al for your reply's not long now

10 May 2018 10:34

There are plenty of machines around the corner from Florida bar where the taxi rank is.
Post a reply