Switch to full style
Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.
Post a reply

ICR office now open

30 Apr 2018 17:28

As of today, the Icmeler Online office in the centre of the resort (just off the main square, next to the Daisy Bar) is now open, so do pop in an say hello to the girls! A warm welcome is always assured (even more so if you bring some chocolate! :D) and they'll sort out all your transfers, trips and excursions.
PS: The webcam is still not working despite everyone's best attempts - trying to identify exactly what the problem is. Hopefully it may be back online sometime soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

Re: ICR office now open

30 Apr 2018 19:09

About time that Michelle did some work :D :lol:

A bit harsh referring to Rami as one the girls :lol:

01 May 2018 17:57

I'll be there 19th. I'll be sure to pop in, chocolate in hand to book my Turkish bath and boat trip with them. Can't wait. :D

09 May 2018 11:44

Are the trips any cheaper through them?

09 May 2018 13:17

I don't know about cheaper but at least I know they are a reputable company and will be insured sufficiently. If anything goes wrong, there is an office to visit or someone to call. Peace of mind.

09 May 2018 16:34

Absolutely, Sami - I daresay you will find cheaper excursions out there, but with ICR you know you've got peace of mind knowing everything is all properly insured and reputable.
Post a reply