private boat trip

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

private boat trip

Postby denningj » 10 Sep 2017 10:07

Hi has anyone booked a private boat trip? A work colleague told me they have previously booked one but I didn't see him before I finished on Friday and he was going to bring me in the card when he returned from Marmaris for the guy he used. If anyone has done this any idea of the price what you get an where to book please as we fly out tomorrow morning.
denningj

Advertisement

Re: private boat trip

Postby Amelia12 » 12 Sep 2017 13:37

Hi,

We went on a private boat trip in August. It is based in Icmeler called Bayram Boats. They went all around the area with plenty of stop offs for swimming. They provided goggles/toggles too. It was an excellent day and they provided a really nice meal which was included in the price. They also sold drinks/alcohol on board. It was very reasonably priced but obviously the more people that go the cheaper it is. They are on Facebook and were a lovely couple who couldn't do enough for you. I would highly recommend them.
Amelia12

Re: private boat trip

Postby Sami » 17 Apr 2018 15:20

I am booking a boat trip through the one and only ICR. Already enquired with the girls in the office about an all inclusive one as I like these better so I can have a few beers on board. These do head out from Marmaris but will pick up from my hotel.
Sami

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum