Switch to full style
Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.
Post a reply

Missing Purse - Urgent!!

30 Sep 2014 10:20

Morning, if anyone is passing the Efendi would you be kind enough to dive in and ask if a Purse has been handed in with a Driving Licence/Bank Card in it in the name of Jeanette Wilson from Room number 4 :cry:

I've emailed them direct and I'm awaiting a response, but if someone does find it any chance of bringing it home and forwarding on (I'll refund your postage of course)

Thanks in advance :wink:

Re: Missing Purse - Urgent!!

30 Sep 2014 13:41

Hope you get your purse back, they are usually quite good in Icmeler keeping things back till you return for them or posting on to you, anyway good luck x

30 Sep 2014 14:42

Grief Geordie, can it get any worse for you & Jeanette. We were sitting outside Efendi yesterday by the little fountains, around 4pm, pity we weren't still there, I'd have asked for you.
Hope some honest person hands it in and it's returned, intact !

30 Sep 2014 15:32

The end of your holiday has sure been eventful. Hope you have got the purse back and if not maybe, if you are a member of another forum, you could post on there as there's lots of forum members out there at the moment and I am sure someone would help.

30 Sep 2014 15:52

why dont you email them or phoneContact

Address: 328 Universe Boulevard Street No: 10 48720 Icmeler / Marmaris / Mugla / TURKEY

Phone: + 90 252 455 20 53

Mob: + 90 532 400 79 54

Fax: + 90 252 455 33 13

Email: My info@efendihotel.

30 Sep 2014 19:46

Thanks to all of you ... Still not found as yet, Michelle at ICR rang the Efendi for us but no sign apparently :(

It didn't have any Cash in, just her licence and Bank Card ... But the Purse was her late Mums who passed last October, so more sentimental than anything :cry:

05 Oct 2014 22:48

Was it by any chance a small, zipped, patterned purse (more like a make-up bag)?

06 Oct 2014 12:26

patsiej wrote:Was it by any chance a small, zipped, patterned purse (more like a make-up bag)?

Hi,

Unfortunately not .... But thanks for the message :wink:
Post a reply