Best places to stay

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Best places to stay

Postby Rosie » 04 Jan 2005 21:05

Looking at icmeler for june and sept, would appreciate the names of hotels and apartments that are reccomended, all info appreciated.

Regards Rosie
Rosie
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby fendlyra » 11 Jan 2005 13:58

Hi Rosie

Have you been to Icmeler before

Do you like it in the thick of it or quiet and peaceful .?
fendlyra

places to stay

Postby Dee » 12 Jan 2005 11:41

stayed in Icmeler few times, you wont go far wrong with any of the places on icmeler online website, we've always been more than happy with our accommodation. Iguana aparts are the best I've stayed in.
Dee

Postby diannne123 » 20 Jan 2005 15:28

Rosie hi, i stayed in the Gondol apts in August 04 and have booked for this August. They are situated by the Canal (behind Venice). Only 14 apartments kept spotlessly clean. They have a bar, restaurant & 24 hour shop. Plenty of sunbeds, but a small pool. Ideal for a base. With very friendly/helpful staff.
diannne123

aparts

Postby mamma » 08 Jun 2005 18:22

Hi Rosie,

Have visited icmeler 5 times Avlu 4 are great mind you they were called Maratim when i stayed there can book there through icmeler on line Alvaro are also very good close to the avlu 4 i am staying at the Mitos this year they are situated right by the canal have been & had alook at them but not inside so cant comment on that but they look brill from outside & location is second to none. Hope this helps!

HAVE A GOOD ONE

MAMMA
mamma

Postby redrhino12 » 08 Jun 2005 19:57

John and Rami have just aquired on their books The Captain Silver Apartments.
These are exceptional,in a great posistion and have large grounds,5 mins to the sea and centre of resort.

Can be viewed under Apartments on this website.

Gene
redrhino12

Advertisement

captain silver

Postby mamma » 09 Jun 2005 16:43

I agree with redrhino on that one have stayed at the captain silver once they are nice the gardens are lovely they run right up to the mountains. They are opposite the mirage aparts past fat willys then turn right. I must mention the peking resteraunt that is up that end of town doesnt look much but is great value for money & food is spot on all you can eat for 6 quid.

mamma
mamma

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum