Icmeler Animal Welfare And Donations

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Re: Donate an Efes to this great paw cause

Postby Chris221273 » 01 Aug 2012 22:16

7 of us going, and we have a dog and two cats so will definitely donate.
Donating at ICR would be handy for everyone, but can also appreciate they're very busy this time of year, so maybe as a suggestion they could print of some maps for everyone to go to the dogs home themselves, and donate in person, and also see what you're donating your money towards?! It would make it mch more personal, and maybe get a few more dogs walked at the same time.
Chris & Anita
Chris221273

Advertisement

Postby Roy » 01 Aug 2012 23:12

Definitely on board, great thinking Noodles. We will be paying them a visit & see how else we can help.
Roy

Postby scunny jim » 02 Aug 2012 06:28

Most definate i will donate not there until Sept 17th. Our usual apartments non ICR donated over £200 in June via a sponsored shave .I will be going up a few times whilst there to take a few for walkies.Happy days.
scunny jim

Postby jmelia128 » 02 Aug 2012 07:12

scunny jim wrote:Most definate i will donate not there until Sept 17th. Our usual apartments non ICR donated over £200 in June via a sponsored shave .I will be going up a few times whilst there to take a few for walkies.Happy days.

Hi Scunny jim were you at the apartments I mentioned earlier ???

My good lady was the one who gave the money to Janet. :)
jmelia128

Re: Icmeler Animal Welfare

Postby JT » 02 Aug 2012 11:05

I was going to put a seperate post on about this but

If anyone wants to drop a lir or two and I dont mean 10 20 or more I mean 1 lira in the office I will take a jar down with no lid on it as we are not thieves

Pop in the office drop a lira in and I will get it to Jan who can then pay off the vets bills
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby noodles1609 » 02 Aug 2012 18:09

Thanks for agreeing to support folks, it's a great cause close to the hearts of many of us. I've a few people at work looking out old collars and leads to bring with us next week. JT has commented on the other thread about the charity that he is happy to put a collecting jar in the ICR office, so you can drop off your spare Efes tokens there, or, as has been suggested by many, why not have a wander up to the dogs home and take one or two out for a walk :D
noodles1609

Advertisement

Postby sausages » 02 Aug 2012 18:31

Hi Noodles,

What a fantastic idea and great to hear plenty of members want to help. I already raise money for the dogs by doing car boot sales over here and have raised £270 so far this year which i will be taking to Jan in 3 weeks but we will still support your idea. As you said to the other members don't forget to take collars, leads and treats for the dogs and if anyone has any spare time go and walk the dogs as they love going out. Myself and Jmelia's other half Donna walked several of the dogs last year and i also walked loads of them the year before.

John and Donna, hopefully see you there, we arrive on the 27th Aug, maybe take the dogs out again xx

Noodles, keep up the good work x

Wendy (sausages)
sausages

Postby jmelia128 » 02 Aug 2012 18:55

John and Donna, hopefully see you there, we arrive on the 27th Aug, maybe take the dogs out again xx

Hi Wendy no doubt we will, we are there from the 20th.
I will let Donna know and maybe meet up but you will
See her a the dogs home for sure.

Wendy (sausages)[/quote]
jmelia128

Postby Caltonian » 02 Aug 2012 21:34

We have a nice pile of collars, treats etc piled up in one of the suitcases already from the local poundland which we will no doubt be adding to. We will be going up to take the dogs a walk when we deliver their treats and will be leaving a donation as well. However, if ICR are setting up a donation point i'll definitely chip a few lira in there also to help swell the coffers!

Great idea noodles.
Caltonian

Postby Roy » 02 Aug 2012 21:57

Woof, woof; this is going well, keep it up folks & the current debts will soon be paid but we also need to think long term as well. Impressed by everyone's positive response.
Roy

Postby toonarmybarmy » 03 Aug 2012 01:33

left what change I had at the office to start the jar off.

Tim
toonarmybarmy

Advertisement

Postby sausages » 03 Aug 2012 05:13

Well done Tim. Jan and Semin work so hard with the dogs and deserve all the help we can give them
x
sausages

Postby Dancing Lucy » 03 Aug 2012 06:25

What is the best time to go to the dog home to walk them, I went up twice last year but there was nobody there I left a big bag of dog leads, collars and coats and some dog treats near the gate so hope they were found. I would have loved to have taken a couple for a walk and will be over again in Sept so bringing more stuff
Dancing Lucy

Postby blondie » 03 Aug 2012 06:50

DancingLucy (and anyone else who is interested) - don't know if you are on Facebook, but if you are, there is an Icmeler Animal Welfare group you can join and Jan often posts on it.
blondie

Postby sausages » 03 Aug 2012 17:16

Hi Dancing Lucy,

The mornings are the best time after 9 as it's not too hot to walk the dogs. As the previous person said go on facebook to Icmeler Animal Welfare or you could go to the Three Bells where everybody knows Jan and they could possibly get in touch with her for you and she would meet you there.

Wendy
sausages

Postby scunny jim » 03 Aug 2012 21:55

JMelia .we were there a week or two before the shave , and i am partly guilty of planting the idea into Berkays head.Avery worthy cause indeed.Jim
scunny jim

Advertisement

Postby sandybeach » 03 Aug 2012 23:09

I will definitely donate but sorry it will not be until next year, but this is a fantastic idea Noodles. I will donate 25 Lira.
sandybeach

Postby Rami Off Work » 04 Aug 2012 11:34

What a nice cause. We are very touched.

ICR will match the total amount donations collected.- 1/1 (of up to 500 Lira)

Michelle and Elaine will happily provide you with maps to visit the dog house and they will also post on here the each donation money collected from who and when with a receipt number on record if thats allright with the donators.

Thanks for the great idea for a great cause.

Rami
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Postby Cupcake » 04 Aug 2012 12:47

Will be back in icmeler in 3 weeks and we will make a donation to the dogs home, such a great course, brill idea noodles.

Cupcake
Cupcake
New User
New User

Postby sausages » 04 Aug 2012 13:41

Thank you ICR. The dogs home is very close to my heart and the fact so many people want to help Jan, Semin and the dogs is great. Look forward to being back in Icmeler in 3 weeks and going to see the dogs.

Wendy (sausages)xx
sausages

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum