Weather in October - end of (half term)

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Weather in October - end of (half term)

Postby Tracy » 28 Apr 2005 09:10

Can anyone tell me please what the weather is like at the end of October and how busy Icmeler is at this time, I know that places start to close beginning of November, but as this is school holiday week, just wondered exactly how busy it is with it being nearly end of season.

Thanks
Tracy

Advertisement

Postby redrhino12 » 28 Apr 2005 10:03

Hi Tracy,
I was there middle two weeks in October,weather was def sunbathing weather,turned chilly at night cardigan needed.
A few bars already closing towards end October,but some still busy 3 Bells opposite the Lion Bar,as I say our 2nd week,this being the 3rd week in October there was a marked difference in the amount of people frequenting the bars,just look round something will be buzzing somewhere.

Enjoy.........Gene
redrhino12

Postby Tracy » 28 Apr 2005 12:21

Thank you. Will bear in mind.
Tracy

half term - october

Postby dee » 29 Apr 2005 11:41

I went last year for the last week in october (half term) it was very quiet compared to summer but still enough places open, although one or two were closed, weather was good too.
dee

Re: Weather in October - end of (half term)

Postby Guest » 08 May 2005 12:24

Tracy wrote:Can anyone tell me please what the weather is like at the end of October and how busy Icmeler is at this time, I know that places start to close beginning of November, but as this is school holiday week, just wondered exactly how busy it is with it being nearly end of season.

Thanks

Hi Tracey,Was there two years ago in October.The first week was scorching,but it rained nearly every day on the second week.As for places being open,we found that as we were leaving ,around the 2nd November,that places were closing down for the winter,but definatley plenty of fab places open,and you can have the best seats in the house at anytime,great.

Postby debi » 08 May 2005 13:11

Tracy,October in Icmeler is great.Still hot,but not overcrowded.You can walk into any restaurant and get a good table at any time you wish to eat.The bars of an evening are a bit quiet,when I was there in '03,the Korsan Bar had about 6 customers if that and 4 of them were us!!!!!!!!!!!!.The Venice was as busy as ever of course,but I had a fantastic time in October.
debi

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum