Chat

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Postby Colette » 16 May 2005 17:06

Anonymous wrote:Where are you Admin - We want to chat I am fed up now of looking for answer, this site really needs a chat facility, then we can talk about Icmeler all day long! Please answer soon!!!!!! If you dont answer - who will?

well said :D chat chat chat come on admin lol :D :D :D
Colette

Advertisement

Postby Guest » 19 May 2005 06:59

Is this chat thing never going to happen!!! We keep asking, no reply! I for one am getting really bored now, we want to chat to each other about Icmeler!!

Postby debi » 19 May 2005 17:08

Anonymous wrote:Is this chat thing never going to happen!!! We keep asking, no reply! I for one am getting really bored now, we want to chat to each other about Icmeler!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: I'm still waiting too!!!!!! :( :( :(
debi

Postby Guest » 20 May 2005 08:25

It's not going to happen - is it! think we are talking ourselves!!

Postby Zog » 21 May 2005 10:49

Hi guys, sorry this took so long but I'm just back from Icmeler where, after talking to John, we have decided to try a Turkey chatroom hosted on my IRC network.

First thing you need to do is download the MIRC program. Go to your favourite search engine and type in MIRC Excursion, follow the link to the home page, download the prog, its free, and install it. Open the program, at the top there are some icons, next to the little lightning bolt is an icon that looks like a hammer and suitcase, click this and it opens the options box

click on the top option (connect) fill in your name and email (I use [email protected]) and then your username or nick.

Now, click this link http://www.packetnews.com/index.php?channel_id=4716

Click on any number under the heading Pack

This will connect you to the server and a channel called #Labrynth

Type /join #Turkey-Chat and you will be there (I hope)
Please note that chatrooms dont run themselves so we will be looking for channel operators, As a network admin I wont be able to be there all the time. Full training will be given and the only qualification needed is to be able to spend some time at your PC.

At the moment the main rules are, no bad language is to be used and no slagging off of other users of the room.

Hope to see you all there, I'm waiting.
Zog

Postby Colette » 21 May 2005 14:40

Hey Zog, this is brill news,im guna try n dl it after tea, il post on here to let u know if it works :D

ps hope u had a great holiday :D cant wait to go lol
Colette

Advertisement

chat

Postby welshdoll3 » 21 May 2005 15:05

Hi

Iv downloaded everything ok until i get to the labyrinth and can't find where to put the turkey bit in please please help a silly welsh girl
welshdoll3

Postby Colette » 21 May 2005 16:06

ive done it!!!!!!!!!!! im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 bring on da chat lol

welsh girl i followed daves instructions on the main holiday truth page so dont know were u r sorry, try daves instructions quite simple, well if i can do it haha
Colette

Postby Guest » 21 May 2005 16:41

Yeah, I agree with Colette, look at HT Daves instrustions are simpler.

Lisa

Postby Guest » 22 May 2005 03:03

And thats why Dave is a channel operator, he sussed out the whole thing in a couple of hours. So the instructions are there, lets have a healthy chat room running by the end of the week :D

Postby Colette » 22 May 2005 10:43

Anonymous wrote:And thats why Dave is a channel operator, he sussed out the whole thing in a couple of hours. So the instructions are there, lets have a healthy chat room running by the end of the week :D

well done dave :D see u all in there
Colette

Advertisement

Postby debi » 22 May 2005 16:50

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My God,I can't believe it!!!!! :o I've managed to do it!!! :o :o :o :o see ya for a chat soon. :wink: :wink: :wink:
debi

Postby Colette » 01 Jun 2005 14:13

lots of pple wanted a chat room, but now no one comes in to chat? :(
Colette

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2005 17:51

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I do,but theres never anyone else in there,wonder why??loasda people wanted one.
Come on!!!!Don't be shy!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Postby Zog » 02 Jun 2005 12:25

Chatroom is closed due to lack of support.
Zog

Postby Guest » 02 Jun 2005 12:57

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Thats a shame that is,evry time I went in,there was usually Dave,myself and colette,thats all.I cant understand why people ask for the facility,and then don't use it!!!!!! :? And to top it off,theres a guest asking about the chat room today !!!! :? Well Zog,thanks for tryin to get it up and running. :wink: :wink:

Advertisement

Sorry!

Postby Tracy » 02 Jun 2005 13:55

I would have tried to download the chat software, found it hard to follow also Im on computer at work - so was a little wary of downloading it here -im not on computer at home much at night as I have had enough during the day. If we could chat without downloading software, that would be better, dont know if thats possible.

Thanks for trying anyway.
Tracy

Postby Colette » 02 Jun 2005 17:05

zog thanks for making the effort ne how :( maybe anuther time we can try again :(
Colette

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum