Apartments

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Apartments

Postby Peejay » 09 Apr 2005 18:56

Would highly recommend the Uysal apartments very clean and spacious good pool very nice people. Have stayed there 3 times.
Peejay
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby redrhino12 » 09 Apr 2005 21:33

Agree with you peejay,they have a nice pool and the two boys working the bar and on reception are pleasant,but the manners and pushy attitude of the owner a Mr Ekici trying to get people into his gold shop is very off putting.
I stopped in these apartments for a month two years ago and was overcharged £140 on top of what other guests were paying,when challenged he came up with a lot of cock and bull.
We also came back from a jeep safari one day to find all our clothes,food,etc had been taken from our room and put in another room without our knowledge or consent.

In a wonderfull area though just behind the Iguana apartments.

Gene
redrhino12

Baydu Apartements

Postby Beccid » 09 Aug 2005 16:57

Hi

I'm travelling to Icmeler for the first time on the 22 August and staying at the Baydu Apartments, they are behind the Taj Mahal Indian restaurant . Has anybody stayed in these apartments or does anybody have any advice for me things to see and things to avoid.

:mrgreen:

Thanks
Beccid
New User
New User

Postby redrhino12 » 09 Aug 2005 22:02

You are situated on a corner near the Prince Apartments.
The aparts are on the small side but have decent balconies.
You are smack bang in the middle of town and 2 mins from the beach the aparts in a great location.
tips,always check your bills to see that they match what you have had in any restaurent as it does seem at the moment it is open season on overcharging the tourist.

Gene
redrhino12

Postby Beccid » 09 Aug 2005 22:38

Thanks Gene as it's just me and him indoors we should be ok.

Thanks again :)
Beccid
New User
New User

Club Capella

Postby Sharkman » 12 Aug 2005 03:42

Hi all, new to the board and Turkey! visiting early oct to stay at club capella for 2 weeks dont know what to expect at all, we mainly use the greek islands but wanted a change, ive heard all the usual things of being pested to use resturants etc, but the one thing that im worried about is my daughter ( 11 ) been informed that the men tout for young girls and me having a very short fuse could mean trouble, we just want a quite family holiday relaxing etc, so if anyone could put my mind at rest please, does anyone know club capella, what its like etc?.
Thanx Steve.
Sharkman
New User
New User

Advertisement

Club Capella

Postby Sharkman » 12 Aug 2005 03:43

Hi all, new to the board and Turkey! visiting early oct to stay at club capella for 2 weeks dont know what to expect at all, we mainly use the greek islands but wanted a change, ive heard all the usual things of being pested to use resturants etc, but the one thing that im worried about is my daughter ( 11 ) been informed that the men tout for young girls and me having a very short fuse could mean trouble, we just want a quite family holiday relaxing etc, so if anyone could put my mind at rest please, does anyone know club capella, what its like etc?.
Thanx Steve.
Sharkman
New User
New User

Club Capella

Postby Sharkman » 12 Aug 2005 03:44

Thanx Steve. :wink:
Sharkman
New User
New User

Club Capella

Postby sixy7 » 13 Aug 2005 03:10

Hi Steve,
Sorry do not know anything about the Club Capella, just want to put your mind at rest about your daughter. We have been travelling to Icmeler for the past 15 years and have never heard of the Turks touting for children, quite the reverse they are most welcoming, they love children ( but not in the way you have been informed). Some people I am sure just make things up to alarm others. You will find the resort in general very good and there is something for everyone, if there was'nt we would not go back there year after year. We have been to Greece for holidays but my husband and myself find the Turks in general more welcoming and the food is much better too.
I am sure that you will have a lovely time, and if you think that I can be of help about anything let me know. Hope I have put your mind at rest.
Jean
sixy7

Club Capella

Postby sixy7 » 13 Aug 2005 03:11

Hi Steve,
Sorry do not know anything about the Club Capella, just want to put your mind at rest about your daughter. We have been travelling to Icmeler for the past 15 years and have never heard of the Turks touting for children, quite the reverse they are most welcoming, they love children ( but not in the way you have been informed). Some people I am sure just make things up to alarm others. You will find the resort in general very good and there is something for everyone, if there was'nt we would not go back there year after year. We have been to Greece for holidays but my husband and myself find the Turks in general more welcoming and the food is much better too.
I am sure that you will have a lovely time, and if you think that I can be of help about anything let me know. Hope I have put your mind at rest.
Jean
sixy7

Postby Sharkman » 13 Aug 2005 04:28

Thanx for that, feel better already, looking forward to it.
Sharkman
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum