Grass Apartments

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Grass Apartments

Postby Kevin & Carol » 04 Apr 2005 21:02

Anybody stayed at The Grass Apartments?
We've booked for 2 weeks, 17th June '05, two adults & young child. Let us know if you or anybody you know, has stayed there. :?:
Kevin & Carol

Advertisement

Postby Karemolinos » 05 Apr 2005 16:23

8) Hi Kevin & Carol, my sister in law and her 3 boys have booked to go there in August so I would like to hear about them too. It looked good on their website!
K/X 8)
Karemolinos

Postby andy » 07 May 2005 13:15

We stayed there last year, We really enjoyed it, the staff are superb, the pool is never overcrowded and the apartments are really clean and spaciouse. Also a good tip is don't pay for the air conditioning, all you have to do is open the flap and switch it on, if you pay for it all they do is give you a remote controll.
We will also be there at the same time as you, but are staying at the prince aparts.
andy

Postby Joan » 09 May 2005 16:05

We stayed at the Grass last year, for the whole of July, with Daughter and grandchildren, had a great time. Staff are great, cant do enough for you, apartments cleaned daily, fresh towels, bedding every other day. The pool was crowded while we were there but was not to much of a problem, you are going earlier, should be better.
The only down side was the music at night went on till very late, but we were ok as the apartment we had was well away from bar, plus didnt get in till 2ish anyway.
We would definatly stay there again, you will have a great time. :P
Joan

Postby Joan » 09 May 2005 16:09

Kevin and Carol
Ps, just ring Mustafa (the boss) or email him ask for room away from the bar,he is really obliging.
Joan

grass apartments

Postby sandy » 06 Jun 2005 20:48

:?: has anyone got the email address for grass apartments and their fax/phone number?
sandy

Advertisement

Postby Mazz » 07 Jun 2005 08:09

contact details for the Grass Apartments should be on their website: www.grassapart.com
I stayed there for a week in May. Really nice (large) apartments with everything you need and the apartment we had actually had 2 balconies - one had shade in the afternoon/evening (over the pool), the other had sun in the afternoon/evening (over the main road). Pool was lovely too.
I was really impressed and would definitely stay there again
Mazz

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum