Are you having problems registering, uploading your profile image or something else? Post your questions here to ask our support team and we will try to help you
Post a reply

Members gallery

04 Sep 2011 13:05

Can one of you lovely people tell me how to post my pic on the members gallery please? I am rubbish with anyhting techincal and do not know how to do it. :oops:

Many Thanks

Tracey

Re: Members gallery

04 Sep 2011 13:31

Hi tpott
If you upload your photo to photobucket then you resize 640x480 and apply. Scroll down and replace original. Hover over photo select IMG code then post on ICR (control + V)
Good luck xx

04 Sep 2011 14:53

jayjay1950 wrote:Hi tpott
If you upload your photo to photobucket then you resize 640x480 and apply. Scroll down and replace original. Hover over photo select IMG code then post on ICR (control + V)
Good luck xx

At last I managed to do it! Thank you so much for your help. I would never had been able to upload a photo with out you.
Many Thanks

Tracey :)

05 Sep 2011 14:53

Your welcome tpott, i didnt know how at first and it was a forum member who showed me the way....easy when you know how though isn't it :)

05 Sep 2011 17:31

jayjay1950 wrote:Your welcome tpott, i didnt know how at first and it was a forum member who showed me the way....easy when you know how though isn't it :)

Hmmmmm not so sure about easy? It still took me six goes! :oops:

Tracey :lol:

17 Sep 2011 17:38

Trouble with this but think i've cracked it.....will try in the members gallery
Post a reply